8

As soon as they hear the roar of the impala, Sable and Ash scatter, much to their sister's disappointment. Ebony and Raven are pouting when Sam and Dean walk in.

"What's up with you two?" Dean asks when he sees them.

"You scared Sable and Ash away." Raven replies.

"Who?"

"I think they mean their imaginary friends Dean." Sam points out.

"Oh, okay."

"They're not imaginary. They're as real as you and me." Raven sulkily states as she picks up some of the toys.

"Girls, lunch." Ellen says from the kitchen, completely oblivious to the fact that Ash and Sable left. Both Raven and Ebony drop what they're doing and head to the kitchen, Sam and Dean following behind them. The boys notice that Ellen made up four sandwiches.

"Were you expecting us or something?" Sam asks with a smile. Ellen looks a little surprised but she just rolls with it.

"Let's go with that." She starts putting things away. "So how'd the hunt go?"

"It went okay." Dean replies quickly. Ellen throws Dean a look but doesn't question him.

-Time Skip-

"De, you okay?" Raven asks looking at Dean.

"I'm fine Raven." Dean lies.

"That's fucking bullshit." Ebony states. Sam throws his little sister a look. "What the fuck is wrong?"

"Again with the swearing." Sam comments rolling his eyes.

"Fuck off, shithead."

"Hey Ebony, I thought I told you that I'm the only one that can call Sammy a shithead." Dean points out.

"You've never-" Sam doesn't finish his thought, mainly because Dean walks over to Bobby's TV and puts a movie in for Ebony and Raven- and that movie happens to be Beauty and the Beast.

"That should keep them busy for at least an hour." Dean comments. "Also it's entertaining to watch it with Ebony- specially during Be Our Guest." Ebony then proceeds to flip Dean off. "That's a first."

"What is?" Sam asks.

"Ebony just flipped me off." Sam snorts with laughter.

"You deserve it."

"Bitch."

"Jerk."

"Hey fuckheads." Ebony says. "Trying to fucking watch a fucking movie here, shut the fuck up would ya?"

"Got enough fucks in there?" Raven asks.

"Fuck no, I never do."

-Meanwhile with Ash-

"Ash, Darling, what are you doing here, torturing the souls again?" Crowley asks.

"Because you said I could." Ash replies.

"I certainly did not say you could torture more souls."

"But..."

"No, buts. Missy."

"But..."

"Didn't I just say no buts?"

"Yeah, but..."

"But nothing. Shut up!"

"No, I will not shut up, you shut up."

"Really Darling?"

"Yes." Crowley sighs to himself and shakes his head, he definitely regretted picking the youngest of the four.