Chapter 3

Kihyun Pov

It has only been an hour since I started working inside my room but I suddenly felt tired.

I stretched my arms up and rubbed my eyes after I took my eyeglasses off.

I'm only twenty-five but I feel like I've already lived half of my life.

I laid down my bed and turned the tv on. I don't understand a bit of what they're saying so I just turned it off.

I closed my eyes so I could get a good rest but I keep on thinking about the wedding.

And that woman.

I can't believe I married a random person.

If only I didn't care about my family and my company, I wouldn't have gone through the marriage.

I sighed.

Do I need to spend the next two days in this place? I don't have time for this. There are a lot of things to do in the office.

"I'll take care of everything while you're in your honeymoon. So don't worry about it."

My father said yesterday.

Anyway, we'll get divorced after a year. By that time, my business with Mr. Kim is done.

We won't be needing each other anymore.

And also, I don't trust that woman.

I don't trust anyone.

Sohee Pov

"Thank you for touring me around." I said as Minhyuk dropped me off in front of the hotel.

"You're welcome. Let's go somewhere better tomorrow. Would that be fine?" He asked.

I don't have anything to do tomorrow so spending the day with him might be good.

"I'd love that. See you tomorrow then." I said.

"Nice. You could bring your brother too." He said.

No, I can't.

"I'll see about that. Anyway, thank yoy for today." I said.

"No worries. Get some rest."

"You too."

I went back to my room. Before I get in, I wonder if he's okay so I knocked.

"Kihyun-ssi?" I called for him.

I heard footsteps approaching the door.

The door opened and a frowning Kihyun greeted me.

"What?" He asked.

"I was just wondering if you're okay." I said.

"I told you not to disturb me." He said.

"Yeah, I know. How about dinner? I mean-"

"I know how to take care of myself." He said.

"Okay then." I give up. He is really impossible to talk to. He then closed his door.

I knew it.

He does not need to know that I'm going out tomorrow. He does not care anyway.

--

The next day, I went out as Minhyuk fetched me in the hotel. I didn't say anything to Kihyun.

I was kind if surprised to see Minhyuk dressed properly because yesterday, I was so distracted by his..

Well aside from that, he is very sociable. An exact opposite of Kihyun who is very aloof and cold.

"Good morning." He greeted me.