Chapter 21

Kihyun pov

I made time in the afternoon so I could go and visit my dad at home. He said I should go and meet him because I have some explanation to do.

I went to his study room at home.

"Appa." I said as soon as I entered his room.

He walked towards me and he slapped me right out on my face.

"You imbecile! How dare you betray me?!" He shouted.

I caressed my cheek.

"I did not betray you." I said.

"Stupid!" He slapped me on the other side. Wow. He's making everything fair.

"I only did what I had to. But who knew that you got some ace up your sleeves." I said.

"You think you're wiser than me? I raised you! How can you betray your own father?!"

"Jungri did not want to marry me. We both did. So I decided to send her back to Thailand. I was planning to have the wedding cancelled because the bride could not come. But I was surprised to see a woman walking down the aisle. So I said, 'wow. My father is really something'."

"You should be like me. I did everything for this company. Marrying Kim's family could save our business and our family would save them too. It's a win-win situation. This is how we do business."

"But I never wanted to sell myself for business!"

"But you already did. Now that the real Jungri is back, prepare to clean up this mess. It all happened because of your damned plan."

"No, you did this. You insisted. You created a bigger mess by convincing Sohee to become my bride."

"She was a fool. Prepare to get rid of her. Take her back to her family."

"I am not doing that. I will keep her."

"What do you mean?!"

"I'd rather live with her than Jungri. If you want me to stay as this comoany's CEO, get rid of the real Jungri. Send her back to Thailand."

"Are you threatening me? You must be crazy to fall for that stupid woman!"

"Don't call her that! Respect the woman I love."

"I was wrong to hire her!"

"No you're not. It was actually right for you to make her my bride. Sge thought me how to be strong."

"Strong? What are you? A leading man in a drama? Stop daydreaming, you fool!"

"You can't scare me, appa. I am not leaving her."

"So you're gonna give up everything for that woman?!"

"You said it yourself. I am ready to give up everything for her."

"You foooooool!!!!"

I walked out of the room without looking back. Now it all depends on how he will act but I am bot leaving Sohee. I will be with her.

If my father still wants me, he can keep me as long as he help me take Sohee away from danger.

Jungri is the threat.

I'm afraid she will do anything to take her revenge on me.

I must keep Sohee safe.

Sohee pov

After classes I went home directly.

To Kihyun.

I went home like nothing happened. I went to our bedroom and I took a bath. I then changed my clothes.