Chapter 16

Sohee pov

A few days had passed since Kihyun confessed to me and we started dating for real.

Day by day, he never fails to make me feel loved and cared for. He totally changed from being a jerk into a great king.

Although he bullies me most of the time but if he didn't I wouldn't say that it's the real him.

I carried a cup of coffee and knocked into his office at home. He stayed home in the weekends so I decided to bring him some coffee to make him feel relaxed.

"Come in!"

I then opened the door and smiled as I bring the cup of coffee to his table.

"I made some coffee for you." I said.

"Thank you." He smiled back.

He then took a sip from it.

"Mmm. You really know my taste."

"I'm glad you like it."

I watched him enjoy the coffee until he finished it all.

"Do you have a lot to do?" I asked.

"Ye. I don't feel like I'm on a weekend break."

"I see. Go on with your work then. I might have disturbed you."

I wish I could help him relieve his stress.

I then turned around and when I was about to turn the doorknob, he suddenly called me.

"Sohee..!"

I stopped and turned to face him.

"Ne?"

He stood up and walked towards me while I just stood on the same spot and waited until he comes to me.

Without stopping, he opened his arms wide open and before I knew it, I was already enveloped in his arms.

My nose hit his shoulder and I could smell his natural scent.

As his body pressed on mine, his hug got tighter. We stayed like that for a moment without saying anything, and all I could hear is his heart beating.

"This could make me feel a lot better." He said.

"Kurae? I'm glad I could be of help to you." I slowly raised my hands up and hugged him back. My palms touched his warm back. It's my first time touching him like this.

I'm glad I could comfort him.

"You smell so good, did you know that?" He said.

I feel my cheeks blush.

Do I really smell good?

"Your hair," he caressed my hair up and down, "your forehead," he slowly moved his head and smelled my forehead. It's cringy but I felt his lips touch it.

He then looked at me straight in the eyes as he held both of my cheeks. He flashed a smile on his face and I couldn't help but get stunned.

So handsome.

"Your nose," he continued as he kissed the tip of my nose, "your cheeks," he also kissed both of my cheeks, one at a time, "and.."

He looked at my lips. His eyes locked on them as I tried to utter a word but I just can't.

"Your lips.." he said, his eyes still locked on them. He slowly moved his head forward, urging me to close my eyes.

"I love your lips." He whispered before he softly pressed his lips on mine.