Chapter 27

Sohee pov

"Are you sure you'd be fine with this?" Appa, I mean, Mr. Kim asked as he handed me my plane ticket.

"Ne, Mr. Kim."

We met up in the airport as the day of my flight arrived. I am finally going to London to apply on the company that Mr. Kim referred me to.

I wouldn't have made it without connections.

"You can still call me appa. I'd prefer that. You're already like a real daughter for me."

I smiled at him.

"Ne, appa. Thank you for everything. And can you please do me a one last favor?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can you please give this to eomma? Your wife." I handed him a letter.

"I will."

"Thank you so much, appa. I will surely comeback and make you proud of me."

He chuckled.

"Kurae. Make your papa proud."

We then hugged each other before I checked in.

Two weeks ago, our graduation was held. I did not attend and I just claimed my diploma a day after the graduation.

A few days before that, I decided to leave everyone so I could start anew, wishing they'd all hate me for leaving without saying anything.

I know I did them wrong, but I can't face all of them and say that I'm fake. I don't want to see their disappointed and angry faces. I know I'm being selfish but I think it would be best if I disappear in their life.

What's the use of saying goodbye when they would rather wish that I'm gone from their life since I'm a fake.

I also want Jungri to have her life back.

I feel sorry to everyone but I think it's best to leave.

I'm seriously running away.

I don't know where to ask for help when I ran away from everyone that night, and the only person I could think of is Mr. Kim. He might be one of the main reasons why I got this far, but he made me feel again how life is with a father.

I'm thankful for his good treatment towards me.

I decided to go outside the country and start my life with a new career. I intend to be successful and make everyone proud of my achievements.

Mr. Kim promised me a ticket and my final pay as Jungri. I will use it as my starting money. I asked him not to tell anyone and he kept his promise.

Only Honey and Channy knows about me.

I never met up with my real family, but I told them that I'm going to London so I could make our lives better, and that I stopped being Jungri.

My mother and brother could not accept it at first but in the end, they realized that it might be a good chance for me to be a better person.

And Kihyun..

I just wish him all the happiness in life. I wish he would be able to move on and forget about me. That would be the easiest way to remove a toxic person like me.

And to Jungri..

I wish she'd be happy in her life.

After checking in, I had a one last look at Mr. Kim. I will surely miss him and everyone else but I want to do this.

I want to be the person I want to be.

Hyungwon pov

"Appa! Where did you go late at night?" I asked as soon as he arrived. It was eleven in the evening when he entered the house.