Chapter 31

After visiting them, I went to Wonho oppa in his office. Hyungwon oppa went there with me.

He is now the CEO of their company. He inherited the position about a year ago.

I bought some food from the house, thinking he might spend overtime in his office again.

"He will be really happy to see you again." Hyungwon oppa said as he drove.

I was in the front seat, holding the food in my lap.

"I'm so excited to see him too." I said.

When we arrived at his office, I can't help but feel nervous. What if his reaction on seeing me again is different than how they treated me at home?

We took the elevator and got out in the seventh floor.

We passed by his secretary and he bowed his head as he greeted us.

We were positioned infront of the door.

"Be ready." He said and I nodded.

We directly opened the door and rushed in.

Before I could utter a word, I was surprised to see Jungri sitting on the couch while Wonho oppa was sitting on his swivel chair.

"Hyung.. What is she doing here? I mean, why are you here?" Hyungwon oppa asked.

"Isn't that a bit rude to ask our sister?" Wonho oppa said as he stood up.

"I'm sorry." Hyungwon said. "I was just surprised to see her here after she left the house instead of spending time with us while Sohee was there."

I just stood beside Hyungwon oppa, holding the food behind me.

"You said you were meeting your friends." I said.

"I did. But I got tired and decided to stay here until you leave the house. But too bad, you're here." Jungri said.

"You didn't have to stay out just because I was there." I said.

"But I hate seeing you there."

"Jungri..!" Hyungwon oppa shouted.

"Enough, Hyungwon." Wonho oppa said. He walked towards me and stop infront of me. "Good to see you again." He smiled as he cupped my cheeks with his hands, then slid his hands down to hold my shoulders.

"Good to see you too, oppa."

He then hugged me.

"Oppa, I just want to say sorry about--"

"Don't mention it. Past is past. Everything about that issue was solved two years ago. Maybe it was a good choice that you left and became successful." He then stepped back.

"Ne, komawo oppa." I smiled.

I then heard Jungri scoff behind him.

"Such drama. Are you expecting for some mercy?" Jungri asked as she crossed her arms.

"Why do you still hate me? I already gave back what's yours." I said.

"Kurae. You two should be friends." Hyungwon oppa said.

"I don't want to. Anyway, I'm going home now. Wonho oppa, thank you for accomodating me always. Bye, Hyungwon oppa." Jungri then left the office without sparing a glance on me.

When the door closed, Hyungwon oppa couldn't help but ask.

"Hyung, is she a frequent visitor here?"

"Ne. She always call me and ask if she could stay here. Sometimes, we eat dinner together." Wonho oppa said.

"I didn't know that." Hyungwon oppa said.