Chapter 37

Heeeyyyooo nae chingu-deul! 😍

Long time no update for me. I really apologize for the long wait. I was so busy and I finally got some time off. It has been so hard not being to update. I went on hiatus last year on this same dates. But I will try to finish the stories this vacation. Thank you for waiting! 😭😍

------

Sohee pov

After lunch, I decided to hurry back to Seoul and check out what happened.

I can't believe that someone could do that to me.
I packed my things and got ready to leave.

I then heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I shouted.

I then heard the door open. I was so busy packing my things and didn't realize who came in.

I glanced and saw Kihyun standing by the doorway.

"Oh, Kihyun-ah." I said. I then went back to packing. "I have to go back to Seoul and find out--" I then felt his arms wrap around my wait.

He hugged me from my back and his chin rested on my shoulder.

I quickly stopped moving.

"I'm glad you are back." He said.

I smiled.

I then dropped the clothes that I was holding and held his hands.

"I'm happy to see you too. I'm also sorry for worrying you." I said.

"If I find out that those criminals did something to you, I will let them rot in jail."

"Actually.."

"What is it? Is there something else?" He turned me around and faced me.

"I have to return to Seoul immediately. A picture of me with a naked man on bed is circulating in the company. It must have beeb those guys."

"What?! Naked what?! That's ridiculous!" He slammed his palms on the bed and was trying to calm himself.

"Hurry up and we'll leave." He said.

"O-Okay."

Because of what happened to me, I decided to leave my car for further investigations. Wonho hyung agreed to stay for a few more days to follow up the case.

I feel so touched knowing that he is ready to leave his work behind to help me.

After I fixed my things, Kihyun and I left for Seoul.

He went to my company with me even though I forbid him.

"I will take care of this myself." I said before I get out of his car.

"Aniyo. Let me help you. I can't let you get humiliated like this. This is making me so furious!" He said.

I have no choice but to let him come with me.

When I entered the building, I can already feel their stares are piercing through me. Kihyun took off his jacket and covered me with it.

"You don't have to." I said.

"I feel like they're staring at your naked body." He said.

"Actually I wasn't naked in the picture. Only the guy is. Look." I showed him the picture from my phone. Kim biseo sent me the picture earlier.

"Take that away from me. I will never forgive whoever did this." He said firmly.

We continued going up the building via the elevator to talk to my superiors. Director Nam greeted me in the hallway and was surprised to see Kihyun with me.