Chapter 30

Kihyun pov

Sohee..

She is right infront of me.

I want to hug her.. But why am I seeing her with Minhyuk? Does that mean that they have been in contact for two years?

But to me..

She left without a word.

Did she really wish for me to stay away from her?

"Kihyun-ssi, do you know them?" Jisoo asked.

"Kihyun, nice to see you again." Minhyuk said.

"Eo, nice to see you too." I said, my eyes still locked on Sohee.

"You're back. Since when?" I asked Sohee.

"Yesterday." She answered briefly.

Hearing her voice made my heart flutter. I have always longed to hear her voice.

"She got promoted as Operations Manager and was reloc--" Sohee hit Minhyuk with her elbows. "Oh, sorry."

"It was nice to see you again, Kihyun." She said.

"O-Eo." I muttered.

"We should get going now." She then pulled Minhyuk out of the restaurant.

"Wai--" Before I could utter another word, they already left. I was about to run after them but Jisoo grabbed my hand.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I uhh.. Nothing. Let's go."

We just finished our lunch meeting and we are heading back the office to finalize what we just talked about together with other employees.

But I want to know why they are both together. Are they dating?

I mean, I don't have the right in Sohee. She is not my wife anymore.

But I am still bothered.

Affected.

In the past two years, I haven't forgotten about her. But I wonder about what she thought of me in the past two years.

Or if she even thought of me.

Sohee pov

My heart was racing.

It has been so long since I last saw him.

Seeing him again made my heart beat fast.

But at the same time, seeing him with that woman made me feel pain. I thought I have already moved on but seeing him again brought all my feelings for him back.

I miss him.

"We haven't eaten yet. Why did you pull me out?" Minhyuk asked as we walked down the streets.

"I don't want to see him."

"But wouldn't that be a good time to talk to him?"

"I'm not ready yet."

I want to talk to him but I'm afraid his feelings had changed.

I wished for him to forget about me, but I wonder if he really did.

I'm an idiot.

I don't know what to do. I wished for him to forget about me but half of me is telling me to know his feelings for me.

I'm confused.

Maybe because I was the one who left. I feel guilt and regret for leaving him. But if I didn't, I wouldn't have achieved what I have right now.