Chapter 15

My eyes widened in shock.

I quickly grabbed the glass of water infront of me so I could swallow the food left in my mouth.

I gulped.

"Why are you suddenly saying that?" I asked.

"It's not an absurd thing to do because we're married anyway. Dating is just a piece of cake."

"Ya, we will get divorced after a year, or we will separate the moment the real.." I looked around trying to be cautious "the moment the real Jungri arrives."

"So what are you trying to say?"

"If we.. If we date for real, and if I.. if I fall in love with you for real, I don't think I can get away from this easily."

He sighed.

"Are you that scared to fall in love with me?"

"Eh? N-No.. I mean, it will be hard for us to separate in the future."

"Let's not separate then."

My eyes widened as he said those word effortlessly. Is he a robot or what?

"Are you being serious? How can we not separate when everything we have is just an accident. A lie."

"Then we have to make everything real."

He look so serious.

"Kihyun, what is wrong with you? Seriously, are you drunk?"

"I didn't drink when we got here, you know that. I'm being serious."

"Then why.."

He then stood up from his seat and knelt down on one foot beside me. I almost jumped out of my seat when he did.

Why is he suddenly like this?!

Why is he kneeling down?!

Please heart, stop it stop it. Hajima, jebal.

"It's not hard to love you, Sohee. Because right now, I can say that you have a space in here." He then held my hand and led it into his..

chest?!

He made me feel his heartbeat while looking straight in my eyes.

I'm blushing.

I am effin blushing! How can I not blush?!

"K-Kihyun-ah.."

"I know it's hard to believe but seriously, I started to care about you. I don't want to see you with Minhyuk, not because I'm afraid he'll find out, but because I'm scared that you might develop some feelings for him."

I-Is he confessing right now?

"That's why I'm telling you to date me for real."

He is looking straight in my eyes. No one has ever done this to me. This is just too sweet.

"So will you?"

"Ne."

Wait! It came right out of my mouth unconsciously!

He then let out a sigh of satisfaction. He smiled showing white teeth and clenching his fist as he threw them up in the air.

I think I'm being hypnotized.

"That's settled then." He stood up.

I then heard applaud from the other costumers. I almost forgot that we're in a restaurant. Aish.

He smiled at the costumers like he had achieved something big.

My gosh.

This guy is crazy.