Chapter 28

Hey guys! I just want to thank you all for waiting for my updates although it's slow and for always looking forward to my stories. 😊

Thank you for your never-ending support! Monsta X fighting!

Kihyun pov

It has been a month since I last saw Sohee. After a week of her disappearance, I found out that she has decided to leave for London.

If she decided that fast, then I don't want to disturb her life anymore out of respect.

I had a part in dragging her into this situation too.

But half of me is telling me to pursue her. I did, for the whole month. Just then I realized that if she chose to run away, then she might have been hurting too.

I want her to heal.

I want her to be free.

If we see each other again, then that would be a sign for us.

I should not be selfish and that I should give her the space and time she wants for herself.

And the only thing I could do for her right now is to clean up the mess we started.

I will hold a press conference in a bit.

I received an approval from my father and Mr. Kim Junghwan, they agreed to this presscon and that I will tell all the truth.

Articles started to pop up in the internet that I married a fake woman. I want to clear her name.

"Sajangnim, are you ready? The press are all here." My secretary said.

"Yes. Let's go." I closed my suit and went out of my office.

I walked with my secretary towards the conference room where the presscon I requested will be held.

When I entered the room, the press started to murmur and take pictures. I stood infront, behind a podium.

I bowed my head.

"My name is Yoo Kihyun, CEO of MX Corporation. I stand here infront of you to clear up all the issues involving me, my company, and my family. You can now ask questions."

They all raised their hands, and I picked one person at a time.

"My name is Lee Sungyeol from Infinite Daily. Is it true that you married your wife because of business purposes?"

"It's true."

"Follow up question, sir. So does that mean that you do not love your wife?"

"I admit that at first, I did not care about her. Yes, I don't love her but as time went by, I started to develop some feelings for her. Next person please."

I picked another person.

"Good morning sir. My name is Boo Seungkwan from 17 Media. An article that your wife is fake has been going around in the internet after they saw some pictures of you both visiting her rumored mom in the hospital. Is that true?"