Chapter 18

Jungri pov

Oh my God.

I am so out of breath.

I hid at one corner of the street as I couldn't run further. I sat beside a dumpster.

My stamina is just so bad.

"Where did she go?"

"I saw her here just a while ago."

"She couldn't have ran far. Search the area."

I could hear them speak in Thai. These damn police officers are so persistent. I am not a criminal that they would go after me like this! That guy.. That Kihyun.. He promised me he'll take care of things.

How can I live a peaceful life when the police keeps on chasing me.

I just want to live my life. The life I used to have here in Thailand.

"I found her!"

My eyes widened. I attempted to run but when I looked up, two police officers were already looking at me.

"Sawatdeeka." One of the police officers said sarcastically before dragging me up.

"Plai chan pai!" I said.
(Let go of me!)

They tied my hands up and brought me to a van. Am I being kidnapped?

This is not a police car!

"You're not the police, aren't you?!"

"Just shut up, and enjoy the ride coz you're going home."

"My home is here!"

They ignored me until we reaached an old building. A helipad was built on top of it and a helicopter was waiting.

"Get in." They said as they shove me in.

I don't know what to do anymore. That Kihyun! He better pay for doing this to me!

Sohee pov

My days had been so peaceful. Exam week came and I am confident about my results.

Since today is announced as a free day, the three of us are currently chilling in the basketball court. We watched our school's athletes as they practice.

"Sohee!" Honey ran towards Channy and me, yelling my name.

"What?"

"Guess what."

"What?"

"Guess."

"What?"

"Gueeess!!"

"What will I guess when I don't know what to guess about!"

"Just guess!"

"Fine! You're pregnant?"

"Oh, that would be nice but there's no way out for the baby, so no."

"You're engaged?!"

"I really wish but I'm married to Channy right now."

"Eww! That's gross," Channy's eyebrows furrowed but it suddenly changed into a cute expression, "my Honey." He clung unto Honey's arm.

"Just tell me what is it, Honey!"

"I was just joking around to piss you off. Anyway, I saw someone familiar in the school grounds."

"Who?"

"Guess who."

"I better get going."

"Okay! Okay! Geez, this short-tempered woman. Your other lover boy, Lee Minhyuk."