Chapter 25

I ran and searched the whole park, filled with hope to find her. I was so determined to see her again.

It took me two hours, but I got nothing.

My whole body was drenched with sweat, my knees and legs were trembling because of running nonstop.

I shouted and shouted, hoping she would hear me calling her name and realize that being with me is better.

People looked at me like I'm a crazy person but I don't care.

Even if they make an article, 'Yoo Kihyun the CEO of MX CORPORATION seen being scandalous in the streets', I'll let them. I'll gladly feed their gossiping mouths.

When I went back to the park, Honey was also drenched in sweat. I figured he roamed around looking for Sohee too.

"Nothing?" He asked.

I shook my head.

I fell down on my knees, clasping the letter she left.

I opened it again, seeing her name written below made my heart ache so much.

Tears fell on the letter.

I could not stop feeling the pain, making me blame myself for being so incompetent and useless. I should have asked her repeatedly, made her angry until she tells me everything.

I was scared to ask because I thought that if I forced her, she will get hurt.

But I realized that getting hurt is one of the reasons to make someone stay.

I hate losing her.

Honey tapped my shoulder, trying to comfort me.

I then wiped the tears on my eyes with the back of my hand and boarded my car.

I could not concentrate, so I asked Honey to drive.

"Can you drive?" I asked.

"I already have my license."

"Please do me a favor."

We exchanged seats and he started to drive.

I opened the car window and let the cold wind touch my face, hoping to let my eyes dry as I feel it becomes teary again.

And again.

"Wait, can we check her house?" Honey suggested.

"Yes! Go on!" I said.

She might have gone into her old house, with her real mother and brother.

We knocked and her brother opened the door for us.

"Good evening. We are very sorry to distrub you this late." I said.

"G-Good evening. What brought you here?" Junhee asked.

"Perhaps, is your sister here?" I asked.

"Noona? Aniyo. Why? Did she disappear?" He said worriedly.

"No, no, no." Honey immediately reacted. "W-We're playing hide and seek. Funny, right? How the hell can we find her in Seoul?" Honey said.

Junhee laughed.

"What hide and seek.. Are you guys kids? But she's not here."

"Really? T-That Sohee. How can she be so good at hiding? Anyway, thank you for your time." Honey said.

Junhee laughed again.

"Goodluck in finding her. She's very good in hiding." He said.

If you only knew how much we've suffered to find her..