Chapter 5

I rested for a while in our bed room.

It's true that the bed is big, but the fact that we will still be sleeping in the same bed is making me cringe.

I'll just tour the whole house tomorrow because I need to prepare myself for tonight.

I opened a door inside the room which I thought is a bathroom but it was an effin' closet?!

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped when I saw a row of dresses in my right, rows and columns of shoes on my left, boxes of different jewelries and watches in the middle, bags in the far end, and cabinets for pants and tops.

There are also suits and clothes for men. So this is OUR closet.

"Daebak." I muttered.

"Are you that amazed?"

"Kamchagiya!" That startled me. I looked behind me and saw Kihyun with his arms crossed, leaning on his side on the door.

"You know which family I came from so this is all new to me." I said, continuing to browse through the dresses. They are so beautiful.

"From today you should get used to that. Anyway, get changed. Something happened to the car that your father sent for you so I'll drive you to his house. Be ready after an hour." Kihyun said before leaving the room.

"He just keep on ordering me around. Pffft." I muttered to myself.

Hmm. What should I wear? It's the first time that I'll meet with Jungri's family properly since we didn't talk in the wedding.

A dress finally caught my attention.

I took a shower and changed into that dress. It's a white, V-neck, long sleeved dress. It's above my knee length so I chose to wear a silver sandals.

I dried my hair and just put on a lipstick.

I'm not a fan of putting on too much make up.

I then heard a knock on the door.

"I'm done!" I then grabbed a pouch and placed a hankie and my phone inside it.

I opened the door and saw Kihyun waiting for me.

"I'm ready." I said with a smile on my face.

His eyebrows raised, examining me from head to toe.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's go." He said.

I followed him to the car and he surprisingly opened the car door for me.

"Get in." He said, looking at somewhere else as he pouted his mouth.

"What's this..?" I muttered. I hesitantly got inside the car.

He's weird.

He then got inside the driver's seat and started to drive.

"Where do they live?" I asked.

"Seodaemun." He replied.

"Before I forget, they thought that Jungri stayed in Thailand before the wedding. If they asked you about that, just say that you have been studying here in Korea for three years already and you just went to Thailand for vacation when your father looked for you." He added.

"Arasseo. That would be easier for me." I said.

When we reached the house, he parked his car outside and we both got off.

"I'll go and say hi before I leave." He said.

"Oh, okay." I replied.

He rang the doorbell and a maid opened the gate.