Chapter 11

While we were on our way back to the car, the guy who took our picture earlier approached us.

"Agassi.." he handed me a developed picture. I accepted it and my brothers looked curious.

"What is it?"

"Ah, he took a picture of us earlier while you two slept in my lap. Thank you for this."

"You're welcome. That is one of the best pictures I've taken today. I added that on my collection. Thank you." He said before leaving.

"Let me see." Hyungwon oppa took the picture from me.

"Wow hyung. We still look good even when we're asleep."

I chuckled.

"Aish. Don't state the obvious." Wonho oppa agreed. I can't help but laugh at them. We then continued to walk towards the car.

I will keep this picture and treasure it.

"Give us a copy of that too. I wanna keep that too." Hyungwon oppa said.

"Ne. I'll make a copy for you too."

We then headed back home. Kihyun isn't home yet. They just dropped me off and promised me that we'll get to have more bonding time. Next time, we'll bring eomma with us.

Since it's still early and I get to eat delicious food earlier, I decided to cook dinner for tonight.

This will be the first time that I'll be cooking in this house.

I put the apron on and prepared the ingredients.

I want to make it delicious as possible since Kihyun will be eating it too.

I was chopping and slicing in the kitchen when I suddenly felt pain below my tummy.

I suddenly stopped moving.

I caressed it but it still hurts.

Oh crap.

Is it my menstruation?

I totally forgot and I lose count of the days.

I left everything in the kitchen and went upstairs to my bed room. I checked if I still have some napkin.

For chrissake!

There's none?!

I forgot. This WAS a guy's home. So how would he have napkins in here.

I even forgot to buy one.

The last time I had my period is the day before I married him. Gosh.

I'm even irregular these past months.

Oh my gosh.

It's so painful. My menstrual cramps are really the worst. I can feel blood coming out already.

What should I do?

I should ask ahjumma or the other maids for help..

"Aaaww.." I sat on the bath room floor. If I sat anywhere else, I could leave some stain. It's too painful to move.

Aish. This is the worst part of my period.

I rested my head on the tiled wall.

Why is it so cold in here..

Kihyun pov

I was on my home and I was trying to call Sohee if she's already home. I bought some rice cakes and I wonder if she could eat it with me.

When I got home, I went to the kitchen to drink some water.

But why is everything so messy in here?