Chapter 36

Sohee pov

Oppa brought me to a hospital for a checkup. They need to see my medical results so that they could punish the guys if ever harm was done to me.

"Do you want some soup?" Oppa asked.

He brought me back to the hotel where I got to take a bath and change my clothes.

He then brought me to the restaurant of the hotel and made me eat.

"Anything, oppa. I'm just glad that I am able to eat like this again." I smiled.

"Kihyun will make those guys pay for what they did. He's angry as much as I am, but I trust him. I'm glad that you're back."

"Komawo, oppa. I really am blessed to have you. And Kihyun too."

He smiled as he reached for my hand.

He ordered a lot of food which made my eyes widened as I listen to him ordering.

"Oppa, do you intend to make me feel bloated the whole day?" I chuckled.

"You have to replenish yourself after what happened. So eat as much as you can."

"Arasseo."

Wonho oppa is as caring as Hyungwon oppa. They really are such sweet and amazing brothers.

And I'm thankful for that.

"But oppa, how did you guys find me?"

"Did you forget that you called Kihyun? Also, I want to apologize that I wasn't able to answer your call in that emergency situation. I was in the bathroom and when I tried to call you back, the line was busy."

"Don't worry about that. I am fine now. I see. So he got worried when I didn't answer him back."

"Yes. He quickly called me and that's when I went to the police and check the cctvs around that area."

"Wow. You guys sure are fast."

"All for you."

--

Kihyun pov

When I arrived in the police station, the three guys are sitting in one row.

I talked to the police officers before facing them.

"We will interrogate them one by one and since we found them in the crime scene with the victim, they will surely be punished according to the law."

"Please do so. Thank you, officer."

I then went to them.

They were all handcuffed and they were looking down.

I bent my knees, rested my arms on my lap and faced them.

"Ya, look at me." I said. They did not move. "Look. At. Me." I repeated.

They all looked at me slowly and hesitantly.

"You chose the wrong person to mess with. Make sure you have enjoyed your life before you got caught," I leaned closer, "because you are never going out if this place again."

I then got up.

I was about to turn my back when one of them suddenly spoke.

"S-Someone paid us." He said.

"What?" I walked back.

"Someone paid us. So please, will you help us get out?"

"Who paid you?"