Chapter 33

Sohee pov

I can't believe that Kihyun and I are now dating again.

Things escalated too quickly.

I never thought we would be able to fix everything between us in just one day; in one sitting.

I went to the restaurant with our director for business purposes but I ended up fixing my relationship with the guy I left for two years.

I'm amazed at how Kihyun handled the things between us. He is more mature than I do. He didn't yell or blame me for what I did two years ago.

He just understood me without complaints.

"Can I see you again tomorrow?" He asked as he stopped infront of our company.

I smiled before I replied.

"Sure. I'm getting off work at 6pm."

"Arasseo. I'll pick you up at 6 then."

I can't help but look at him. I can't believe that I'm facing him again after two years.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm happy that we have nothing to hide now."

He smiled and reached for my hand.

"We can date and love each other as much as we want. I'm happy to know that you are happy as much as I do."

"Thank you.. For waiting."

"Didn't you wait too?" He chuckled.

"Yes, I did. Anyway, see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Take care." He kissed the back of my hand. His lips made a smack sound. It made me blush.

"D-Drive safely." I then got off his car.

The feelings are slowly returning, and I missed everything about him. It's like I am dating a new Kihyun again.

I then proceeded to my office and started working again.

I glanced at the clock. I am getting off work in an hour.

I then heard a knock.

Kim-biseo entered.

"Boojangnim, an emergency meeting has been called at 5:30pm. The agenda is about the issue of non-compliance of financial documents of our workers in Busan."

"The workers in Busan? But they submitted their financial statements a week ago, didn't they?"

"They did. But it was fake."

"Fake? How can they.."

"That is why all the managers and directora are being called right now. Sajangnim will hold a video conference in the meeting."

"Arasseo. I'll go there."

"Ne, boojangnim. Here are the documents." He handed me folder and I browsed through it.

There is something off with the financial statements that they submitted.

But I didn't notice when I read it awhile ago.

I then fixed my things and went to the conference room.

Everyone was already there including director Nam.

"Ms. Kim, here!" He called me and made me sit beside him. I sat down and he leaned on my side to whisper. "Sajangnim will have a video call with us regarding the Busan issue. We lost a lot of money and they tried to fabricate results."

After a few minutes, the video call started.

The meeting went on for an hour. I got off late of the office.