Just a Regular Day

Lucy P.O.V

          I woke up to the music my alarm clock plays and the morning sun shining in my face. I got up out of bed and headed to my bathroom for a shower.

          After I was done I put on my school uniform. It consisted of a very short black skirt, a white button-up shirt, and a sweater vest. I put on my white knee high socks and my black converse. I brushed my hair and dashed down stairs.

          "Good morning mom. Good morning dad." I said kissing them both on their cheeks.

          "Good morning Lucy." They both greeted me.

          "Are you hungry sweetie? I made some pancakes and bacon." My mother, Layla, said to me.

          "Oo thanks. I'll just take some bacon though, I have to go. Bye mom, bye dad!" I shouted out the door. I got into my pinkish-silver convertible. I was off to Fairy Tail High.

          When I got to school, I was greeted by my best friends Levy, Erza, and Juvia. "Hey Lucy!" They shouted as they waved. I waved back. We all walked to first period together, like usual. But like I wanted to go to first period. Its not that I don't like to learn, its just that Natsu Dragneel is my table partner.

          He's just so.... ughh! He's the most popular jock at school. Every girl at school (except my friends and I) has fallen for him. Its only because he's a jock. I hate him and he hates me. No problem. 

Natsu P.O.V

          I walked into my homeroom and noticed she was already there. The girl that hates me soo much. I don't know why, Im a great person.

          "Heartfilia" I greeted her.

          "Dragneel" She rolled her eyes. I took my seat next to her. It was like thus everyday. We both say each others last names, ignore each other for awhile, then do class work together.

          Frienemies, you could say. Except I don't think she sees the 'friend' part. At the end of the day, I got into my red and black Mustang and drove to my mansion. 

          "I'm home!" I shouted from the door.

          "Natsu! Go get into something nice. we are going to visit a close family friend" I heard my dad, Igneel, call to me.

          I went to my room and got a red polo, black pants, and my black and red converse. I went down stairs to see my mother, Grandine and my little sister, Wendy, waiting for me.

          "Your father is already in limo, hurry up" My mom said to me. Her and Wendy walkes out the door. I put my phone in my pocket and left.

          We only drove a couple minutes down the street. And we arrived at none other than the Heartfilia resident. Great, better be ready to be ignored.

          I rang the door bell and stood there with my family. Soon the door opened and a women who looks exactly like Lucy greeted us.

          "Lucy! Our guest are here!" Her mom called. Lucy came down the marble stairs. She looked gorgeous. Wait wha? Forget about that Natsu. Plus, she hates me. It would never happen.

          She wore a mid-thigh length silver dress with black flats. I was stunned. Wow.