Lisanna's Reaction

Natsu P.O.V

          Lucy's lips were so soft and the chapstick she had on tasted like cotton candy. But this is no real first kiss. Not if it was forced.

          As much as I enjoy it, its just not right. This better be good. Lisanna walked in. At first she was looking through her bag. But then she saw us.

Lisanna P.O.V

          No. This has to be a dream, no nightmare. Natsu. Making out with that... grimlin. Disgusting! At my table too! He should be doing that with me!! Not it. I'm the one meant for him.

          I stormed over to the table, or should I say, make out booth. I put one hand on Natsu's shoulder and jerked it back. He looked at me suprised. My face steaming with anger.

          I slowly rose my other hand up, just above my head. I glared at him for a second, but sent my hand flying fast towards his face.

          His face made a loud *smack* sound. My hand left a slight red print on his face. I turned around and stormed out. I hate her. I hate her so much.

          On my way out of the cafe, I ran into to someone. "Sorry." I said quickly, not so nicely though, standing up.

          "My fault." He picked up the books he dropped and looked up at me. "Hi."

          My face began burning. "Hi." He stood up and stuck out his hand. I took it and we both shook our hands.

          "My name is Bickslow, and yours?" He introduced himself.

          "Lisanna. Nice to meet you." I grinned.

          "Would you like to get some coffee or something?" He pointed his thumb to the cafe we stood in front of.

          "I'd love to. Just, not here." I said, thinking about the event that just occured.

          "Great." He stuck out his elbow. I slide my arm through and we locked elbows. We went walking, looking for somewhere to eat.

Lucy P.O.V

          I was blushing so hard, I bet I look like a tomato. I gotta admit, making out with Natsu wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. But I never thought I'd be forced into my first kiss.

          "Are you okay?" I asked Natsu, who still looked dazed from the strong slap he received.

          "It burns! Man, I never knew how strong she could hit." He rubbed his cheek. I kissed the tips of my fingers all at once and touched his cheek. Just like my mom would do if I had ever fallen, or hit my head.

          "All better." I grinned. He just stared at me. Then Levy strolled over to us.

          "That was great. Except the slap part. Sorry Natsu." She apologetically smiled.

          He sat there with his arms crossed and pouted, like a five year old. "So Natsu. Did you enjoy that kiss with Lu-chan??" She grinned.

          I blushed, and my heart beating faster than a race horse runs, anticipating the answer. "...maybe" He said quietly, still pouting.

          "Oh my gosh, you so did!" Levy squealed. My heart beating faster and faster. I think I might have a heart attack. "What about you Lu-chan?"

          "Oh... Look at the time. I gotta be going." I lied. I tried standing but Levy pulled me back down. For a tiny person, she sure is strong.

          "Not this time Heartfilia." Levy glared. "Now did you or did you not?" She said with a hostile tone.

          "It wasn't bad..." I answered, not fully answering.

          Levy clapped her hands excitedly and squealed. "You guys are so meant for eachother. Neither of you know how to express your feelings!"

          "Hey!" Natsu and I shrieked. "Is that supposed to be good or bad?" I wondered out loud.

          "Good! Because soon enough you guys will really know your feelings for eachother." I blushed a deep shade of red. Even Natsu had some pink on his cheeks.

          "Can I go home now?" Natsu and I asked in unison.

          "Aw. You two even think alike. How sweet. Sure, go on home. Natsu, make sure she gets home safe. Please?" Natsu stood up and nodded. I got my keys out of my bag, and walked out.

          "I'll text you, 'kay?" I said getting in my car. He put his hand outside his car window, first doing a thumbs up, then waving. 

          As I got home, I directly headed for my room. I leaned my back against the door and put my hands to my lips, gently touching them. I just can't believe that was my first kiss. Its just crazy.

          My phone vibrated and I picked it uo to check it.

          Message From: Natsu

          Hey. Did you make it home safe?

          Yeah, I changed his name from idiot to Natsu. Mom saw and said it wasn't very nice.

          Message To: Natsu

          I think so. I still have all my limbs... Yup, made it home safely.

          I replied. A minute later, he replied.

          Message From: Natsu

          Hah, good. Just making sure, since I told Levy I would.

          I don't know why, but I feel so happy right now with him texting me. I don't know. Oh god. Please don't tell me I'm actually falling for this pink haired weirdo. I just won't say anything about it. Nope, nothing. No body will know.

          Message To: Natsu

          Alright, well goodnight. See you tomorrow.

          Message From: Natsu

          Goodnight ;)

          Someone help me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I know it was shorter than the others. I think.

I didn't make Lisanna cry. I promised one of my readers. *Cough* @frosch122 *Cough*

So thanks for all the votes and comments on the last chapter. You guys make me so happy and just make me always update.

But today is my Dad's birthday so I probably won't update a new chapter later today or tomorrow, so sorry.

Thanks for reading my story so far. I will see you next chapter. You can, Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Loovvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez