Thinking

Okay before we start, for those who don't know, im doing a following spree, so follow me and I'll follow you back. From now on and for the whole time im on Wattpad. Okay bye.

Lucy P.O.V

          I hastily walked away from Natsu, my arms cradling eachother. Was he lying just to save himself? Or was it true? Ugh! Damn you Natsu! Why drop this all on me at one time? Its too much to handle at one time.

          "What did Natsu want? Wait Lucy, what's wrong?" Levy asked as I approached her.

          "Its... Its nothing. Don't worry about it." I said planting a fake reasurring smile on my face.

          She stared at me, not believing me. "Lucy..."

          "I promise, I'm fine." I lied. I felt horrible lying to Levy, but I didn't want her to worry. The bell rang through the school ending our Lunch period. Quickly, I walked away from Levy and to my next class.

          During class, I just layed my head down on my desk. I drifted away into a deep thought. Everyone else's voice was silenced, it was just me and my thoughts.

          "Miss Heartfilia!" Someone yelled. I lifted my head out of my arms and looked at the figure that stood before me. Mr. Gildarts.

          "Im So-" I began.

          "Be here after school. You have detention!" He yelled. Everyone gasped.

          "Lucy Heartfilia? But she would never not pay attention"

          "I never expected her to get detention" Some students murmured. Crap! What do you even do in detention?

Later After School...

          I walked to the class room I needed to go for detention. As I entered, it was empty. The teacher and one other person. Natsu. I sighed and slumped my head as I walked to a desk.

          "Lucy?" The pink haired boy said in disbelief. "What are you doing in detention?"

          I sighed once again and began my answer, "I wasn't paying attention the whole class and I didn't do any work so now I'm here... with you."

          "Oh same with me. I-" Natsu started before Mr. Gildarts stood before us.

          "I will be back in a moment. You may chat among yourselves." He said as he walked out of the class room. Natsu turned his chair towards me.

          "Have you given it any thought at all yet?" He asked.

          "Why do you think I wasn't paying attention? Thats all I did for the last hours of school" I explained.

Natsu P.O.V

          Good. She's put some thought to it. Hopefully she believed me.

          "So, what's your decision so far?" I asked, worried she'd say she didn't believe me.

          "Well, I don't know yet. There's still things I need to know to help my decision. Like, if you weren't at school, where were you then?" She asked.

          "That day, I went to visit my mother somewhere because she couldn't come home for my birthday so we went to see her, since she didn't work in Magnolia at the time." I explained. Her brown eyes stared straight at me, searching for any clues that I was lying.

          "Thats right, I remember you told me something about that. The day I got beat up was when I was going to ask you why you didn't leave to go see your mom. Okay, I made my decision" She smiled.

          "Okay, I believe you Natsu. But, if I found out anything about this being a lie, so help me, I will kill you." She said evily.

          "Alright" I laughed. Lucy and I talked to each other laughing up a storm the whole time while we were in detention. It was great. We had a lot of fun. Maybe it wouldn't be so hard to fall for the girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. If anyone reads these things... I doubt anyone does. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Isn't everyone glad that Lucy and Natsu made up? I am. Like I said at the beginning of thw chapter for those who didnt know, I'm following all people who follow me or have followed me. So follow me and I'll follow you. If you enjoyed this boring chapter Vote, Comment, Follow and Message me. I Loovvee You! Byyee! 

~KaraMendez