Prom

Natsu P.O.V

          "Natsu~" Lucy whined, blushung because of what I said to Gray and the others.

          ~1 minute before~

          "Sorry Levy, I can't hang out after school. Natsu and I have a study session." Lucy apologized to Levy.

          "She means make out session." I whispered to Gray and Gajeel. Lucy gave me a shocked expression and a playful slap on the arm.

          ~Back to Present Time~

          "Hah, I'm just kidding." I laughed. Lucy and the others began laughing aswell. It was the last class of the day and we all just wanted to go home.

           The intercom speaker buzzed and A.P. Mirajane began to speak. "Attention everyone. Prom is coming!" She said cheerfully. Some people in class cheered. "Find that special someone and ask them to prom quickly. Thats it. Thank you, have a good evening." 

           Everyone around us began talking about prom. Some fools even asking some girls that they don't even have a chance with.

          "So, you're going to prom with me right?" I asked Lucy.

          "That's no way to ask a lady to prom." Lucy said with a proper accent pretending to be offended.

           "Ugh. Fine, but you better not say yes to anyone else." I sighed, sinking in to my seat to think about how I would ask Lucy.

Lucy P.O.V

          Thats what he gets for saying that to his friends. "So, Levy-chan, who do you want to go to the dance with?" I asked her. She blushed and looked away.

          "Um... I dont know." She answered quietly.

          Gajeel smirked. "She's going with me, of course." He crossed his arms smirking like he accomplished something.

          "Ga-Gajeel!?" Levy gasped.

          "Oh, so you two have something going on and yet you didn't tell me?" I glared at Levy.

          "What? No!" Levy tried defending herself.

          "You mean she didn't tell you all the times we kissed during her tutoring me?" Gajeel's smirk widened.

          "What?! Levy!" I shouted at her and her blushed deepened and she just looked towards the ground.

          "Sorry, Lu-chan." She apologized.

          "Well then. That was interesting." Gray commented. Oh yeah. I forgot he was sitting with us.

          "Dont think you and Juvia are off the hook either. What's going on between you two??" I stared at him waiting for a answer.

          "Juvia hasn't told you? I'm shocked. But anyways, yeah, were dating." He said casually.

          "Oh, well that was easy." I sighed.

          Then out of nowhere, Natsu shouted, "I got it!" We all stared at him questioning what in the world he was talking about.

          "Sorry, I just figured something out. Don't worry about it." Natsu rubbed be back of his neck.

          "Ummm... Okay...?" We were all confused.

          The bell rang not to long after. We all got our back packs and headed out. "Come on, Natsu. Lets go." I told him.