College?

Natsu P.O.V

"You can't let me stop you from going to another college. Plus, you and I have already been enrolled into our colleges." Lucy told me. We sat on my bed. Both of us sat with our legs crossed and sitting across eachother.

I tackled her with a kiss. When I pulled away, I said, "And that's why I love you." She blushed but smiled.

"We will find a way to make things work. I promise." She hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Now, I didn't come her to be lovey dovey with you. I came to help you pack up your stuff." Lucy got off my bed and put her hands on her hips.

"Ughhh. Fine." I sighed in defeat and got up.

"Good. Now what do you want me to start packing?" She asked. I thought about it for a second.

"You can pack my clothes from my closet while I pack my clothes from the dresser." I told her. She nodded and headed over to my closet with one of my various luggages.

"You've got some nice clothing, Natsu." Lucy lightly giggled.

"Thanks." I smiled.

Lucy P.O.V

That's right Lucy. Keep playing it cool. If Natsu finds out I'm still sad about us not going to the same college, he'll be torn. I can't do that to him.

If I keep this smile I have now, Natsu won't be bothered. "Lucy, are you okay?" Natsu asked.

"Huh? What?" I asked confused.

"You stopped what you were doing and you have a tear going down your face." Natsu said pointing at my face. I gasped and quickly wiped my face.

"Its nothing." I told him trying to avoid the topic.

"Lucy..." Natsu sighed walking over to me.

"No, Natsu. Its nothing." I said, a few more tears coming down my face. I quickly wiped those away aswell.

"Is it about college?" He asked with a soft, hushed tone.

I broke down, falling into his chest. "I'm.... Im... Just gonna miss you. Thats all." I cried. He hugged me while I cried.

"Oh wait! That reminds me. I'll be right back to come get you." Natsu said. He let go of me and ran out of his room, leaving me standing there in the middle of his room.

"Umm... Okay." I stood there wiping away my remaining tears.

"Okay, come on!" He ran back in, grabbing my wrist and running down the stairs with me.

"Natsu, whats going on?" I asked as we flew down the stairs.

"You'll see." He smiled a wide childish grin. When we got downstairs, his family stood there. His dad with a camera in hand.

"Um..." I said as I stood in front of his parents and sister. I gave them a small wave.

"Okay, Lucy. So, I believe the time for this is right." Natsu said. I turned around to see what in the world he was talking about.

I immediatley covered my mouth and gasped when I saw what he was talking about. Bent down on one knee, holding a black silk box.

"Lucy, will you marry me?" He asked. I took a step back. Tears filling my eyes once again. I looked back at his parents to see his dad with a wide smile and his mom with tears of happiness going down her face.

"Natsu... Of course! Yes, I will marry you!" I hugged him.

"Aww. Welcome to the family, Lucy." Natsu's mom rushed over and joined the hug. Not a second later, Wendy and Igneel joined.

"Thank you!" I smiled wiping my tears and laughing.

Wendy P.O.V (A/N Ooo, something different)

Yay! Lucy is going to be apart of our family!! But if you think about it, she already was.

But still, yay! I always wanted a big sister. I tried dressing up Natsu as a girl before, but.... he just wasn't pretty enough. Oh well though, I have Lucy!

Natsu P.O.V

I slipped the ring on to her finger. Listen, that ring was not cheap. Lucy deserves the best, so I bought her the best. Not even gonna say the price. Lets just say it was in the million jewel range.

After that, my mom prepared a celebratory meal for us. Roast chicken, mac and cheese, and broccoli (if you wanted any). I of course had hot sauce with my chicken because spicy stuff is awesome.

There was also delicious cake. The Heartfilias even came over to celebrate with us. It was great. Nice way to say goodbye to everyone.

But still, I'm still gonna miss them. Of course I'm still going to come by and visit every now and them. No doubt about it.

The next morning was the morning Lucy and I would be departing. "Don't you dare flirt with any other ladies. Im going to have Juvia and Gray watch you. Haha, just kidding, I trust you enough not to do that." Lucy hugged me.

"No other compares to you." I smiled. "Dont forget me." I ordered her with a smile.

"I couldn't if I tried." She laughed. We hugged once more. I kissed her lips then her forehead.

"Good luck at Magnolia University."

"Good Luck to you too." Lucy playfully punched my shoulder. I turned around and gave my parents a big hug, lifting them off the ground in the process.

"Don't forget to call. Or send a letter. Or... or email us!" Mom began to cry.

I gave Wendy a hug. "Do your best!" She smiled. The Heartfilias were here too since they were just gonna send Lucy off from my house.

"Good bye, Layla, Jude." I hugged them aswell. Lucy hugged everyone. The car she would be driving to college pulled up with some of her stuff in the back.

"Well everyone, here I go. Mom, dad, I love you. Grandeen, Igneel, Wendy, I love you aswell." She began walking towards her car. I thought she was going to forget me but then she turned around. "I love you Natsu! See you later!"

With that, she got in her car. She waved and then drove away. My heart already aching. "Well I should be going too. Good bye Everyone! I'll see you all real soon!" I got in my car and drove away aswell.

What a eventful year. I fell in love with a girl I thought I hated. Got engaged to her. Now I'm off to college. I wonder what awaits me there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. Cliffhanger for the sequel!!! Who's excited? I am!! I already have planned what I want to do for the next book, I will notify you peeps when its up.

But, yeah. So how was the ending? Good, bad, horrible? Well, I'd just like to say, thanks for sticking around with me through out this story. It means a bunch. It really does.

Alright well, thanks for reading this story. The new one should be out soon, give me some name ideas for it, please? I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I did making it for you all. You can, Vote, Comment, Follow me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Thanks and Byyee!

~KaraMendez