Graduation

Natsu P.O.V

          "Natsu! Natsu wake up!" Someone shouted. A yellow haze standing before me as I woke up. 

          "Wha? Huh, what's going on?" I asked, my eyes cleared to realize it was Lucy standing before me.

          "Did you forget already? We're graduating today, hurry up and get out of bed." Lucy turned around. She had on a white dress that went mid-thigh Her hair was curled with her bangs pinned to the side.

          I slid out of bed and stretched. "So... Are you gonna watch me get dressed?" I asked.

          "What?!" Lucy blushed. "Why would you ask that?"

          "Well, you told me to get out of bed. Now I have to get dressed. Are you going to stay and watch? I mean, you are just standing in the middle of my room." I explained.

          "Ugh, just hurry up." With that, she left my room.  I changed out of my pajamas into dark grey slacks, a light gray button up shirt and a vest to go over it.

          I left my room to see my parents and Wendy already dressed and ready. Mom began to tear up. "My baby is all grown up." She wiped the small amount of tears away from under her eyes.

          "Where's Lucy?" I asked.

          "She's outside with her parents in the limo." She told me. I replied with a okay. Mom began taking pictures of me. When she finished, we all headed out to the limo where the Heartfilia's waited. 

          "Good morning and congratulations, Natsu." Lucy's parents said as I entered the limo.

          "Thank you."

Lucy P.O.V

          Wow. Graduation already. The year has come and gone. Good things, bad things. All has happened this year. The last year of high school has come to an end.

          "Lucy, are you okay?" Mom asked. I hadn't noticed I zoned out.

          "Oh, yeah, I'm fine. Just a lot on my mind." I told her. If you think about it, it's a little saddening. Not seeing some people you got used to seeing daily. Hopefully, there will be no tears. 

          As we walked in to school, Natsu and I recieved our graduations robes and hats. We got them on and then we had to head out to the football field.

          Our families sat in the bleachers and we sat in the rows of seats that filled up the football field. In front of the seats we were going to sit in, was the stage where we would receive our diplomas.

          Once all the students who would be graduating arrived, the ceremony began. A speech was said about how we did it. About how amazing this year was compared to others. Its was a nice speech. A good joke here and there.

          After that, names began to get called. It was by the beginning of your last name. "Blah, blah, blah, Natsu Dragneel." Take note that the people did not actually say 'blah blah blah'. There's just too many students in our class to name them all.

          Natsu went up and collected his diploma, I clapped my hands for him. He cheered loudly and walked off stage. "Blah blah, Jellal Fernandez. Blah blah, Gray Fullbuster."

          After awhile, they got into the H's. My heart began to race. This is it. The day I graduate and move on.

          "Lucy Heartfilia." They called me. I got up from my seat and walked down the aisle to the stage. I walked on to the stage. Mr. Makarov was standing on a chair giving out the diplomas since he was so short.

          "Congratulations." He put the diploma in my left hand and shook my right hand.

          "Thank you." I smiled to him. I left the stage and returned to my seat. Everyone got called. Levy, Erza, Juvia, Gajeel. Everyone.

          After, we stood up and threw our hats in to the air. Like what you would see in a movie. Everyone then headed back into the school since there was food and drinks.

          We all got some cake and a soda. Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Erza, Jellal, Natsu and I sat at a table together. We talked about our memories together. It was a good laugh.

Natsu P.O.V

          Hmm. What if Lucy and I dont go to the same college? "Hey, Luce?"

          "Yes?" She answered.

          "What college are you going to?" I asked.

          "Magnolia University." She answered.

          "Oh." I replied sadly.

          "Why? Where are you going?" She asked, hints of worry laced throughout her voice.

          "Fairy Tail University." I told her.

          "No." She shook her head. Tears forming beneath her eyes.

          "Dont worry Lu-chan, I'll be with you." Levy tried comforting her.

          "Same here, Bunny Girl." Gajeel added.

          "Sorry, Lucy. Gray-sama and I are going to Fairy Tail University aswell." Juvia said. Lucy put her head down on the table.

          "Come on, everyone. Lets go." I stood up taking them outside.

           "Natsu, what are you doing?" Lucy asked.

           "Shh, go with it." I told her. "Okay, circle up. Hold the person's hand that is next to you." It went, me, Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Erza, Jellal then back to me.

          "Everyone, on the count of three, promise that we can all stay friends." They nodded to my order.

          "One.... Two.... Three!" I shouted.

          "I promise that we will all stay friends." Said everyone.

          "And, stay in contact." Erza added.

          "Good." The day ended eventually and people said their goodbyes. How am I gonna survive college with out Lucy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not the last chapter! The next one is the last chapter. Then theres a..... SEQUEL!

On the last update I had, I told you guys how I was super stressed and depressed. Well, you guys made me feel so much better. Thats why I updated ^.^

I just wanted to thank you guys for that. Anyways, thanks for reading this chapter. You can Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyyee! :3

~KaraMendez