First Date

Lucy P.O.V

          I can't believe I just did that. Nor can I believe that I actually have feelings for him. What should I wear? So the date is at noon, so I should wear something casual. Maybe a sun dress? Yes! A sun dress it'll be.

         Ugh. Just wait until Levy hears about this. I'm not gonna hear the end of it. *Yaawwwnnn* When did it get so late?! The clock read 12:00 am. Midnight already?! I need to sleep.

          During the night, I woke up multiple times. I guess, I'm overly excited for my date. I mean it is my first date. I hope it goes well.

          I woke up bright and early at 7 o'clock. l stretched my arms out. I got out a bluish-white sun dress and white flats. I layed out the clothes on my bed and went to my bathroom to take a shower.

          After the shower, I wrapped my hair and body in towels. I put on my... under garments and then my nice knee length sun dress. After my flats were put on, I took the towel off of my hair.

          I think just letting my hair down naturally would be a good look to pull off my outfit. Just let my hair flow, yah know?

          "Lucy! Breakfast!!" My mom called from downstairs. I skipped down the stairs.

          "Good morning Mom, Dad." I pecked them on their cheeks. "What's for breakfast?"

           "Well, we have pancakes, fruits, bacon and orange juice." Mom smiled. I brightly smiled back.

          "What has you so happy?" Dad asked.

          I shrugged and began my answer, "I may or may not have a date in a couple hours."

          Mom's smile grew ten times bigger, "With Natsu, am I right?"

          "Yup." I smiled.

          "Oh! I'm so happy for you!" She squealed. We sat at the table for about an hour, just eating and talking. How I missed this. Sometimes, Dad had to work on the weekends and during the week, I don't have time to talk with my parents, since I'm always in a rush for school.

          One of the maids in our house came over and whispered something in Dad's ear. He frowned and slowly pushed out of his chair. "There's business to attend to. Sorry, but I must go. Princess, enjoy your date with Natsu." With that he kissed my mom on her cheek and left.

          Mom sighed and stood up. She started picking up plates. Yup thats right. We have maids but we clean too. We're not stuck up. We don't rely on our maids to clean everything. To think about it, I think we only have like three maids.

          "Would you like some help?" I asked standing from my chair.

          "No thanks Princess. I think I can handle this." She smiled, turning down my offer.

          "Okay... Well, I'm going to relax until Natsu gets here. If you need me, just call." I left and layed down on our lavender purple silk couch. I crossed my legs and began to fall into a light sleep.

          "Hime?" I got shook. My eyes fluttered open to reveal my pink haired maid.

          "Oh, Hello Virgo." I sat up, stretching my arms. "Uh, what time is it?"

          "Noon." She answered, emotionless.

          "Huh?!" I panicked.

          "I woke you up because, you have a guest." She told me. I shot out of the couch, grabbed my bag and phone, and ran to the door. I opened it to see Natsu leaning against one of the pillars.