Together?!

Lucy P.O.V

          I walked down my stairs to greet the guests my mom had come over. But when I did, I see a certain pink haired boy. Natsu Dragneel. Why? Why'd he have to be the one to come over.

          He was with his father, mother, and sister. As I walked down the stairs, he just stared at me. I gave him one of my special death glares. He immediately looked away.

          "Oh, Layla. Your daughter looks exactly like you, and how I dreamt" The woman next to Natsu smiled. I smiled back. Dreamt?

          "Oh yes. She's quite the beauty" My mom grinned at me.

          "Well, hello. I'm Grandine, Natsu's mother. I'm sure you know him from school?" His mom said generally shaking my hand.

          "Oh yes, I am well aware of Natsu." I said putting on a fake grin.

          "Great that'll make things much easier. Anyway, this is my husband Igneel, and my daughter Wendy. Its great to meet you." Grandine said introducing everyone.

          "What do you mean by 'Make things easier'?" I asked, just a little confused.

          A ding was heard from my kitchen before Grandine, could answer. "Oo! Thats our call. Dinner is ready." My mom said leading everyone to the dining room. Natsu just kept looking at me and it was bugging me. Can I help you!, I thought in my head.

Natsu P.O.V 

          I couldn't stop looking at Lucy. She just looked so.... kind. She's not a typically kind person. She should really change that. Thats what I hate most about her. How mean she is. What did I ever do to her?

          After dinner, I was stuffed. Everything tasted so good. I couldn't eat anymore even if I wanted to. "Alright to business shall we" Lucy's father said from across the table.

          "We shall" My dad replied. What business is going on here? I thought we came her just for dinner.

          "Alright kids, you need to listen. This involves you." My mom said to us. Since when have I ever been involved in their 'business'?

          "Lucy, Natsu. You two are now a couple. You will get married after you both graduate. You two will fall in love. Not by choice, just because it happens" Mother said to us.

          "What!!" Lucy and I shouted in unison.

          "How Am I Supposed To Fall in Love With Someone I Ha- I mean, Natsu and I aren't particularly close. How am I supposed to fall in love with someone I barely know?" Lucy said while freaking out.

          "Now now Lucy. Everything will be okay." Lucy's mom calmed her. 

          "Why exactly do we have to be together?" I asked.

          "Fate my dear. Fate. I had a dream of fate, and this young lady and you are meant to be together. You two will be almost inseparable." My mom said holding Lucy's hand.

          "Um, how do you know your dream isn't wrong? What if its the oppisite?" Lucy questioned.

          "Her dreams are never wrong dear. She dreamt of how you would look before you were even born. She drew a picture and years later. Thats exactly how you look." Lucy's mom told her. That's really weird.

          "Ughh! Fine. I'll try not to dislike him anymore. I won't make any promises though." Lucy said sighing. Again, What did I do to her?

          "That won't be hard dear. Dragneel charm is very strong. I'm sure you'll love him by the end of the week." My mom smiled, making me feel weird. I mean they're talking like I'm not even here.

          "Well, I believe it is time to be going. We shall meet again. See you all later" My dad said standing from his chair.

          "Don't forget to say goodbye to your girlfriend." Wendy chuckled I bet she's enjoying this.

          "Uh, Bye... Lucy" I waved leaving her home. I can't believe this is happening. I'm in a relationship with my enemy.