???

Lucy P.O.V

          I can't believe I fell asleep on Natsu. I'm just going to pretend that it didn't happen. I didn't fall asleep on my enemies lap. Get yourself together Lucy. It won't happen again.

Time Skip~ Monday

          "Lucy are you alright?" Levy asked as we walked down the hall to our classes.

          "Yeah, just thinking" I answered my blue haired friend.

          "Whatcha thinking about? I could probably help you out"

          "Its nothing. I will get over it by the time 1st period is over. Don't worry about it, Kay?" I said trying to reassure her.

          "Fine, but I want to know what you were thinking about later" Levy said crossing her arms.

          "Fine, bye Levy" I said as I got to my class. When I walked in, Natsu was already there. He looked at me then smiled and waved. I didn't wave back though.

          "Hey Lucy" Natsu greeted me as I took a seat. I didn't say anything back.

          "Oh come on Lucy. I thought we started over? Why are you still mad at me?" He asked.

          "Just because we started over, it doesn't take away all the years of sadness and hatred I had on you. It doesn't do over the past, okay" I replied agressively.

          For the rest of class we didn't talk. I sorta felt bad, but at the same time I felt like it was about time to let off some steam.

Natsu P.O.V

          Why can't she just except my apologie? I don't even remember that ever happening. Ugh! She's so frustrating.

At Lunch~

          "I just don't understand, Lisanna" I said as we sat down at our table for lunch.

          "Understand what?" Lisanna asked.

          "I don't understand why she won't forgive me." I explained.

          "Who's she?" Lisanna asked.

          "Lucy, she won't forgive me. As much as I try, she just won't" I gave her more details.

          "Don't waste your time on her. I can't imagine why you'd want her to forgive you" Lisanna replied.

          "Yeah but, she told me that in 7th grade I let her get beat up. But I don't even remember that day." I said trying to remember.

          "Oh, I remember that day. I wouldn't be suprised if you didn't remember, you weren't there that day. That was the day I dressed up as you" Lisanna said recalling her memory.

          "What!" I exclaimed. "Lisanna, why did you let her get beat up?!" I shouted to the white haired girl.

          "I didn't like her, she was trying to steal you away from me" She said shrugging her shoulders.

          "Are you kidding me! You know I always thought you were a nice girl, but now that I look at it, you are just a cold hearted monster" I said storming off.

          "Hey Lucy!" I called as I walked towards her and her friends.

          "What do you want now Natsu. I don't really want to talk to you" Lucy said crossing her arms over her chest.

          "Please Lucy, just for a sec" I pleaded. She glanced over to her friends and finally agreed with me. I took her over to a near by tree.

          "Make it quick Natsu" She said trying to avoid eye contact.

          "Alright, I know you won't believe me but, it wasn't me who let you get beat up, it was Lisanna. She dressed uo as me. I wasn't even there that day." I explained.

          "Please, just stop lying. Why would she do such a thing?" Lucy asked.

          "She, she hated you. Thought you were trying to steal me away from her. I swear I'm not lying" I tried proving to her I wasn't lying. She gave me a look of disbelief at first, then to a look of sorrow.

          "Please Lucy, Do you believe me?" I asked waiting for her answer.

          "Natsu, I just, I just don't know. Give me some time to think, alright?" She replied.

          "Alright sure. I'll give you time, I won't pressure you" I said as she walked back to her friends. Hopefully she believes me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took so long, I had a bad case of writers block. Sorry about the title. I didn't know what to call it. But anyway, if you enjoyed this chapter Vote, Comment, Follow Me, Message Me. Thanks for reading this chapter. I Loovvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez