Movie Night

Natsu P.O.V

          Alright Natsu, so far so good. Lucy isn't trying to kill you. Its a good start. Lucy picked out Cabin In The Woods. I haven't seen it. Hopefully its good.

          "Would you like some popcorn?" I asked. She nodded and took a small hand full of popcorn. Wendy helped me make some chocolate covered strawberries, popsicles, and little muffins. I don't know how she did it so quickly, but she did it.

Time Skip: Half Of The Movie

          The movie is alright so far. Not that scary if you ask me. In part of the movie, this guy and this girl were doing nasty things in the woods. The dude got killed then the girl got killed.

          I swear Lucy jumped into my lap at that part. Gosh, scaredy cat. "Uh Sorry, Natsu" She said as she removed her head from my chest. I shrugged it away.

Lucy P.O.V

          I couldn't believe I jumped into his lap. I mean I know that I was scared, but I could've just hid behind a pillow. He better not think anything more of it.

          I can't even believe I'm here with him on his couch. I am ashamed of my self. I shouldn't be having a movie night with my enemy. What am I doing with myself? I thought.

          Towards the end of the movie Natsu and I decided we would just watch the other two. Whats the point of wasting two perfectly good movies?

          By the time we started watching the last movie, which was the grudge, I could barely keep my eyes open.  Every time I caught my eyes trying to close, I'd shoot them right open.

          Nothing worked though, because I soon fell asleep.

Natsu P.O.V

          Were my eyes deceiving me? Was Lucy actually asleep on my shoulder? No way... No freaking way. She's actually asleep on my shoulder. She looks pretty peaceful. Something the awake Lucy wasn't.

          I moved her head from my shoulder to my lap. I knew if I didn't, she'd wake up with a hurt neck. Not like I cared though, I just don't want her to have a hurt neck because I know how it feels.

          As I gently put her head on my lap, she smiled. What could you be dreaming of? I wondered.

          "Huh! Natsu, she fell in love with you already?" Wendy whispered as she was very shocked.

          "What? No, she just fell asleep. Now keep it down before she wakes up and tries to kill me" I softly scolded Wendy. She quietly giggled and left to her room.

          I let Lucy sleep for 20 minutes. I gently poked her until her eyes fluttered open. She quickly sat up and stared at me like I did a crime.

          "Why? What happened?" She asked.

          "Nothing bad happened. You fell asleep on my shoulder and I moved your head to my lap so you didn't hurt you neck" I explained. She blushed a bit.

          "Um, well I'm just gonna head home now. Thanks for all of this" She said grabbing her phone and leaving. Atleast she didn't give me a hateful look. One step closer. Good job Natsu. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. My friend wants me to do a book of Fairy Tail one-shots. What do you think? Any way, Vote, Comment, Follow Me, Message Me. I'll see you next chapter. I lovvvee youu! Byyee! 

~KaraMendez