Making It Up To Her

Natsu P.O.V

          After school, I still felt really bad about what Lucy had told me. Why can't I remember that day? It makes me so mad! And a little sad. Why would I do that?

          I slowly walked to my car. My brain was to focused on what Lucy said. I had to make it up to her. But how? Lucy and I don't really see eye to eye so its gonna be pretty hard to do that.

          I guess I'll just have to try and figure it out on my way home. Maybe I'll ask Wendy. I mean she's a girl. She should know what I should do.

Lucy P.O.V

          Damn you Natsu. How could you forget the friendship we had? How could you just forget how your friends beat me up? I used to look up to you. And now you're just a piece of trash.

          I will never fall in love with you, you rotten jerk! If only I wasn't forced to be with you. If only that day hadn't happened. What if that day hadn't happened? Would we still be friends? Would I still have gotten beaten up?

          "Ugh! Natsu!!" I shouted towards the sky. Though it only let a little of my anger out, I felt I bit better. I got into my car and drove home.

          I immediately went straight to my room and plowed my face into my pillow. I was just so filled with anger and sadness. I felt hot tears stream down my face. Tears of anger. Yah know, when you get so mad tears just come out.

          My phone vibrated. I wiped off my tears and grabbed my phone. When I checked it, it was a message from him.

          Message From: Idiot
          Hey, Lucy. Are you okay? I wanted to apologize. Can you come to my place?

          I couldn't believe what I read. How dare he try to apologise 5 years later. Grr. It makes me even more mad. He's such an IDIOT. No wonder for my contact I.D for him.

          Message To: Idiot
          Are you stupid?! Obviously. The only possible reason I would go to your house is to maybe see your little sister, since shes the kind one -.- No I'm not fine...

          I hope he feels bad when he gets my message. He deserves it. I hate him so much. >.< He's just a total jerk! My phone vibrated not long after I sent that message.

          Message From: Idiot
          Please Lucy. Let me make it up to you. How about we start over. Please just come over.

          Ugh! He's so irritating. He probably

won't let this go. What other choice do I have?

          Message To: Idiot
          Fine! I'll be over there in ten minutes. But this better be good, or else. I swear if this is a set up... I'm gonna kill you.

          I got off of my bed and changed out of my school uniform. I put on some black skinny jeans and a loose blue v-neck shirt. I put on my dark blue converse and headed down stairs.

          "Where are you heading to Lucy?" My father, Jude, asked me.

          "To Natsu's house" I said with no emotion.

          "Oh, I see. You've already fallen in love with young Mr. Dragneel. Have fun" He said grinning.

          "I have NOT fallen for him!" I yelled walking out the door. I heard my dad chuckle. I got into my car and drove to the Dragneel household.

Natsu P.O.V

          I had finally figured out what I was going to do for Lucy when I got home. I was going to get us a movie some popcorn and have Wendy help me make some snacks. Movie night.

          Hopefully Lucy likes it. If not it would've been just a huge waste of time. Tonight, Lucy and I will start over. When she gets here, it'll be like our re-do of the our first time meeting.

          I heard a knocking at my door so I went to open it. I came face to face with the blonde known as Lucy. I stuck my hand out and waited for her to shake my hand.

          "Hi, I'm Natsu Dragneel" I said smiling. She stared at me like I was stupid.

Lucy P.O.V

         Is he joking? He really meant, starting over. I just stared at him, unsure of what to do.

         Might as well go along with it. I took his hand and shook it. "Hi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia" I put on a small smile. It was the best I could do. Considering I was shaking hands with Natsu.

         "Come in. I have gotten us a couple of movies you can choose from, popcorn, and home made snacks" He said as I walked inside.

         His house was beautiful. Marble flooring as you walked in and a very soft plush tan carpet when you walked in to the living room. So far, its not going as bad as I thought it was going to be.

          "Here is your pick of movies. Go ahead and choose whichever one you'd like" He said giving me three movies. The movies I could have choose from were:

1. The Grudge (Scary Movie)
2. Silent Hill (Scary Movie)
3. The Cabin in the Woods (Scary Movie)

          All scary movies. He got lucky I like horror movies. I picked Cabin in the Woods. I havent seen it yet so, its better to watch something I haven't seen then watching something I have. I mean, where's the fun in that?

          "Oo. Good choice. I haven't seen that yet. How about we get this movie night started" He smiled. He had a bowl full of popcorn and a tray full of snacks. Hopefully this goes well...