Big Suprise

Lucy P.O.V

          Natsu and I talked the whole time we were in detention. It reminded me of old times. I'm glad I forgave Natsu, but don't get me wrong, Lisanna will pay.

          After detention was over, it was only 4:30. We were in detention for an hour and thirty minutes. Natsu decided he would take me out to a nice little diner.

          The diner was called Jerry's. I think I've been here once, with both my mom and dad I believe. As we sat down, a waitress came and gave us menus.

          I scanned the menu for what I wanted. A man, no older than Natsu or I stopped in front of our table.

          "Lucy? Lucy Heartfilia?" The man said. I looked up from my menu and studied the figure that stood before our table. Then it hit me, like a pound of bricks.

          "Sting?! Woah I haven't seen you since the 6th grade." I said as I hugged the blonde. Sting was my friend back in 6th grade. But one day he moved to Sabertooth Academy.

          "Uh, Lucy, Who's this?" Natsu asked. Was I sensing some irritation in his voice?

          "This is Sting Eucliff. He was my old buddy from 6th grade. We were so close" I explained, remembering that time happily.

          "Who's the guys with pink hair?" Asked Sting.

          "Oh that's Natsu, my-"

          "Im her boyfriend" Natsu interrupted.

          "Is that true Lucy? This guy is your boyfriend?" Sting asked with disbelief clear in his voice.

          "Yes..." I honestly answered.

          "Oh... I see" Sting's smile became small. He was obviously disappointed.

          "So, whatcha been up to?" Sting almost immediately bounced back to his happy self.

Natsu P.O.V

          Geez. Who does this guy think he is? Does he not see that I am hanging out with Lucy? They were talking like I wasn't there. Grr, this makes me angry. Whatever, I'm done.

          I quickly stood up and put both my hands flat on the table. "You know what? Im gonna go home, its not like you need me anyway." I growled as I began to storm away.

          "Natsu" Lucy called. I didn't bother turning back.

Lucy P.O.V

          I got up from my seat and began to go after Natsu. But as I began walking, my whole arm jerked backwards. I turned my head to the person who caused it.

          Sting. He gave me the pouty puppy face. I snatched my wrist from his grip and rubbed it from where his tight grip used to be. "Oh come on. Do you really need him? I mean you do have me" He winked.

          "Did you forget who you're talking to? Because the last time I checked, I wasn't some little girl that just falls at the call of your voice." I said as I walked away.

          I remembered why I wasn't sad when he left... He had these stupid comments that make me soo mad. Why did I ever fall for you? Ugh, jerk.

          "Natsu Wait!" I called. He sat in his car with his head on his steering wheel. His head popped right up as he heard my call. I ran up to his window as he rolled it down.

          "Ended your date with Sting so soon?" He grumpily asked.

          "I wouldn't go on a date with that fool for a million bucks" I laughed. Natsu tried to hold in a laugh but he failed. We laughed for a bit then stopped.

          "So, yah ready to go home?" Natsu asked. I opened the driver side door.

          "Umm, nah. I wanna go somewhere. But you have to let me drive." I said. Natsu got out of the car and motioned me to get in. Natsu got into the passenger seat besides me.

          Once we were buckled, I sped away off to the place I wanted to go. A special place, to me at least.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Where could Lucy take Natsu, give me some ideas. I'm going to be on the road all tomorrow so you have all today and possibly alittle tomorrow to give me some ideas. If you enjoyed this chapter, (thanks to Lolkitty321 for giving me the idea to bring Sting in) Vote, Comment, Follow or Message me. I Loovvee You! Byyee! 

~KaraMendez