Special Place

Lucy P.O.V

          "Where are we headed?" Natsu asked.

          "Oh, just somewhere special." I responded. He had a confused look but went along with it. We drove for about 15 minutes 'til we got to the destination of my choice.

          "An abandoned theme park?" Natsu asked with a bored tone.

          "Just wait" I smiled, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him into the theme park.

          "And why is this place special?" Questioned Natsu.

          "My grandparents had this place built for me. Its not mine though. It was just dedicated to me. And when they died, the park got shut down. But they did leave me the key so I could enjoy myself whenever I wanted." I explained as we walked to the power control building.

          Once I got to the power controls, I switched on the power to the whole park. Lights flashed all over. It was a gorgeous sight to see. I looked over to Natsu to see his eyes light up at the sight we shared.

           "Well, what do you wanna ride first?" I asked and smiled. A giant smile spread across his face as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the rides. It was like seeing a kid in the candy store the way Natsu was acting.

Natsu P.O.V

         This place is awesome! I can't believe this place is all Lucy's for the taking. If I were her, I would be here all the time.

          The first ride we went on was just a regular loop-da-loop rollercoaster. It had three loops in a row. It was amazing.

          We went on many rides after that. It was pretty cool. I glad there was no wait for the rides though. You'd think it would be pretty lonely being the only two people here, but it wasn't.

          "Come on, this is the only ride we haven't gone on" Lucy said as she pulled me towards the Ferris Wheel.

          We got in one of the carts and the ferris wheel began to go. It was pretty quiet between Lucy and I at first. We were at a loss for words

          "Soo.... Did you come here often?" I asked.

          "Yeah, sometimes. I come here sometimes by myself when I'm feeling upset or something. Its just a nice place to go to." She answered.

          "Ohhh. I see. I would too if I were you. This place is pretty cool. So out of all of the rides, which one is your favorite" I tried keeping the conversation going.

          "Actually, this one. I always enjoyed coming on to this ride. I liked the way that I was able to just peer over everything and yet feel so at ease, yah know?" She answered staring out of the window. 

          I can't imagine why I used to hate her. She's so down to earth and kind. The perfect person. Why would Lisanna ever tell me all those mean things about her? I can't believe I'm saying this but... I might be falling in love with Lucy.

          "Natsu?" Lucy asked.

          "Huh?" I questioned confusedly.

          "I asked if you were ready to go home" She giggled.

          "Oh, uh yeah sure. Lets go" I said as we stepped outside of the Ferris Wheel cart.

          "Yah know, you're the first person I've brought here. No body else knows beside you and me." She smiled as we got in the car. I smiled back.

          I drove Lucy all the way back home. Before she got out of the car I grabbed her wrist. She looked at me. "Thanks Lucy."

          "Don't worry about it. I had a good time. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" She said as I let her wrist go.

          "Okay, bye Lucy" She shut the door and walked into her house. I soon drove home. Am I really falling for her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Aww! Natsu is starting to realise his actual feelings for Lucy. But is Lucy? Who knows? We shall find out soon... hopefully. Anyways, Thanks for reading so far. You can Vote, Comment, Follow or Message me. I Loovvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez