New Student

Natsu P.O.V

          Yesterday at school, I didn't see Lucy very much. She would smile and wave when I did but otherwise it was like she wasn't there. I saw her in first period, kinda lunch, and then nothing after that.

        "Hey Lucy" I greeted as she walked into our first period class.

          "Hey Natsu" She smiled. She took her seat besides me and we began to talk.

          "So, I didn't see you much yesterday. What happened?" I asked nosily. It was non of my business but you know I'm just being curious.

          "Oh my friend and I were planning for my revenge on a certain someone." She explained as she put her books inside the desk.

          "Lisanna? I want in" I said quickly.

          "But I already told Levy we weren't gonna bring you in to this" Luct sighed "But fine. You can be apart of it" I gave her a wide grin. I was about to say something but the teacher walked in.

          "Alright students, shut up and listen" Mr.Gildarts stood before us. "We have a new student. Treat him well and all that"

          He opened the door and walked in our new classmate. I grunted as he walked in. Sting Eucliffe. The guy that made me very angry the day before yesterday. Oh how I despised him already.

          As he walked in, he grinned at the sight of Lucy. When he looked at me, I hit him with a death glare. Man if glares could kill, he'd be dead. He shot me back with an evil grin.

          Lucy saw our eye contact and put her hand on top of mine, "Its okay" She whispered.

          "Everyone, this is Sting Eucliffe. He transferred from Sabertooth Academy. You can ask him anything else. Take your seat behind Ms.Heartfilia and Mr.Dragneel." He boredly said, he pointed to Lucy and I.

          "Whats up Lucy. Pinkie" He said walking past us. I growled and was about to get up and beat the living life out of him, but Lucy held me down. He's lucky Lucy is here or else he would have ended up with a broken body.

          During class, it (yes I'm calling him it) kept throwing paper at my head. Does he have a death wish? I think so. I balled my fist many times during class. Gosh he was a jerk.

          When the bell rang, I bolted out of my seat and headed for the door. "Oh come on Natsu, it wasn't that bad" Lucy said, following me out of the door. 

          "Oh really? You try having papers and pencils thrown at the back of your head for an hour." I used an annoyed tone.

          "Alright alright. I guess you have a-" Lucy was interrupted as a certain blonde haired boy grabbed her by the waist.

          "Hello beautiful" Sting grinned. Lucy tried escaping from his grip, but he wouldn't let go.

          "Let me go!" Lucy shouted. He nestled his head on to her shoulder.

          "You know you like it Lucy"  He tightened his grip around Lucy. Okay that's the last straw.

          "She said let her go!" I growled. Sting glared at me.

          "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it, Pinkie" I began rolling up the sleeves of my uniform.

          "Thats it!" I yelled, sending a punch flying at his face. My fist came in contact straight with his face. He flew back atleast 2 feet. I walked over to him, my fist still balled. My knuckle was red from where his face came in contact with my hand.

          He stood up on his feet and made his hands into fits. I got into a fighting stance and waited for him to make a move. Just as he was about to swing Lucy came in between us and shoved her hands in our faces.

Lucy P.O.V

          "Enough!" I shouted before this fight could get any worse. Everyone in the hallway was already staring. I was embarrassed for not only myself but for them.

          I grabbed Natsu's wrist and said, "Lets go Natsu. Sting... Go away" I shook my head and began walking. Man what idiots. Atleast Natsu got me away from Sting.

          "Are you crazy?!?" I asked once we were away from the crowd of teens.

          "He was making me angry alright." Natsu said as he avoided eye contact. 

          "Violence isn't the answer." I said quoting my mom. Natsu nodded his head slowly. "Baka..." I smiled.

          "Hey!" Natsu pouted.

          "Come on, passing period is almost up. Oh yeah and thanks... for protecting me." I said as I walked off to my class. We had gone our separate ways for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. So yeah, Sting is here. Bum Bum Bummm! Anyways, so I have started updating this story more frequently because you guys are voting for this story the most so im sorry if you're waiting for my other stories. Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. You can Vote, Comment, or Follow Me. I Loovvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez