A Fight For Her Love

Natsu P.O.V

          I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I wish he'd get hit by a bus. Who does he think he his coming to this school and trying to get his dirty hands on Lucy?! He's lucky Lucy was there.

          *Ring Ring Ring* Finally! Lunch time. I got out of my seat and headed for my locker to put my things away. I got to the lunch room packed full of people and immediately found Lucy.

          "Hey Natsu. Feeling better?" She half teased half asked while smirking.

          "Hah Hah, real funny" I said in a bored tone. Levy was standing next to Lucy, giving me the stare.

          "I swear if you ever hurt my Lu-chan, so help me I will-" Levy began threatening me.

          "Haha, that's enough of you Levy" Lucy laughed nervously, covering the blue haired girl's mouth.

          "Alright so when are we gonna start this revenge?" I asked rubbing my hands together.

          "Well, here's the-" Lucy started.

          "YO, PINKIE! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" I heard a voice yell. I growled, knowing exactly who called. I wasn't going to turn around until he addressed me by my actual name.

          Suddenly my shoulder was jerked back and I was turned around. "Oi! I'm talkin' to yah!" He shouted in my face. I turned my face to the side and pretended to cough.

          "Whew! Someone needs a breathe mint or something" I smirked. Everyone who was around watching the scene began laughing. He glared daggers at me. Pfft, like I'd give in to his glare.

          "Whadaya want anyway?" I asked boredly.

          "You know what I want" He grinned evily. "Lucy"

          "Sure" I paused. Lucy's eyes widened as she gasped. "Over my dead body" I finished.

          "I can arrange that" He growled sending a punch at my face. I stepped to the right, dodging his attack. As his arm passed my face, I grabbed it and flipped him over.

          He landed flat on his back, but quickly got up. We both sent a fist flying and both clashed. It hurt, but I wasn't gonna give up. We stood there glaring at eachother for awhile.

          An audience of teens stood around us. "I ain't giving up, Blondie!" I stated.

          "Yeah? Well I'm not either, Pinkie!" I growled at what he called me and ran at him to begin my attack. He did the same. We fought for alittle bit. I couldn't tell what I was doing anymore.

          During the fight, we were both yanked away from eachother. "Natsu Dragneel. Sting Eucliffe. You're both coming with me" I looked up to see who was talking.

           The principal. Mr.Makarov. Grrrreeeeaaattt. We were being held up by Erza Scarlet. Man, she's scary.

~In The Office~

          "This has been the second time today I have been notified about a fight between you two. Would someone explain?" The tiny many asked.

          "Its his fault" Sting and I pointed at eachother.

          I sighed, "I admit that I threw the first punch the first time, but the second time was all him."

          "Why? What are you two fighting for?" He questioned.

          "A girl." We both admitted. Mr.Makarov slowly shook his head at us.

          "A girl? Which girl exactly?"

          I didn't say anything and neither did Sting. "Now!" He shouted sternly.

          Both of us sighed, I really didn't want Lucy to be called into this. "Lucy Heartfilia"

          "Great. Lucy Heartfilia, please come to my office" He said into the intercom. Five minutes later, Lucy walked in the room and glared at Sting and I.

          "Hello, please, take a seat" He told Lucy. She took a seat on a couch that was placed against the wall.

Sting P.O.V

          Why won't Lucy look at me? Can't she see I did this for her? Oh Lucy, don't you see I love you? I can give you more than this pink headed idiot.

Lucy P.O.V

          Ugh! These idiots! Two fights in one day. Are you kidding me?? I mean grow up!

          "Ms.Heartfilia, are you familiar with these two" The principal asked.

          "Sadly, yes." I sighed. "Can I ask why I'm here?"

          "Well, it has come to me that these two are fighting because of you" Mr.Makarov answered. I grunted, putting my hand on my forehead. 

          "How can I help? I'd like to make this as quick as possible."

          "Will you explain what happened today?" Folding his hands on desk, he stared at me, awaiting a response.

          "Well you see, what had happened was; Natsu and I walked out of class and Sting put his arm around me and Natsu didn't like that so he punched him. Then Natsu, Levy, and I were talking and Sting began yelling and he got in Natsu's face and they began fighting" I explained.

          "Aha, well, you can go now. You boys are lucky I'm not suspending you today." He frowned. I escaped my seat and quickly went to the door without looking at Natsu or Sting.

          Geez, those idiots.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I had no idea where to go while they were in the office so, sorry.

Funny story though; The short moment I was writing Stings point of view, all I could think of was 'Notice Me Senpai!'

Im actually not to sure what im going to do next chapter, but I have an idea for a future chapter.

Thanks for reading this chapter, and all the others as well (Hopefully).

You can Vote, Comment, or Follow me if you want. No pressure, No pressure.

Well, I Lovvvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez