Why??

Lucy P.O.V

          "Why! Why would you do this to me?!" I yelled at my parents. Which was the first time ever.

          "Now Lucy! You know that is not the right tone to use with your mother nor I!" My father, Jude, scolded me.

          "I know and I'm sorry but, you could've told me. Natsu and I aren't particularly fond of each other. It would've help if you told me." I said frowning. I jogged up my stairs and ran straight to my room.

          I sat on my bed and started throwing my pillows everywhere. I was so angry. How could they just tell me I had to be together with the guy I hate most? Maybe this is just all a bad dream. I'll wake up in the morning and none of this will have happened.

          I fell asleep quickly. Hopefully this was all just a dream, or a nightmare.

Natsu P.O.V

          We drove home in the limo. "What if I don't want to be with Lucy" I asked.

          "Oh Natsu honey. I'm doing this for your own good. You'll understand soon." She answered looking out the window.

          "I think soon should be now" I said pushing the topic on.

          "Natsu-" Dad started.

          "No dear. Its fine. He should know. It is his life." She sighed, stopping my dad from yelling at me. "If you and Lucy don't fall in love and get married by the time you are out of high school, you will die." She paused tearing up.

          Dad just patted her on her back and she wiped away her tears. "What do you mean I gonna die!" I shouted. But dad just gave me a death glare.

          "When I was born, I was cursed by a women who hated my mother. Her curse was 'By the birth of this child, begins the curse. For this child's first born shall be cursed as well. If it does not find its true love and marry it by the time it is out of its adolescent age, it shall be death' I'm sorry Natsu. I should have told you sooner."

          So I'm cursed... I can't tell Lucy. She might not want to fall in love with me then. She probably already wants me dead. Why did my life end up like this?

          I doubt I'm going to fall inlove with her. What am I gonna do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. So this chapter was short. I just wanted to explain what was happening and all that good cheese. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed. I need input about what you think of me calling you my dumplings. So comment, vote, and follow me. I will see you next time. Byeee ^.^

~KaraMendez