Break Free

Lucy P.O.V

          "Let me out of here!!!" I shouted. I don't know where I am. I can't even remember what happened. Its all a blur.

          I sat against the wall breathing heavily. An iron door blocking any way out. Panic began to set in. The bricks behind me emitting a slight coldness. I threw my hands to my face.

          Not having my memory of what happened is so frustrating. What day is it? Where am I? Where's Natsu? All these questions played over and over in my mind.

          "Natsu..." I cried. Memories slowly flashed back. Starting with Natsu acting really weird. Then the guys surrounding us. Natsu got knocked out.... By Sting.

          I was drugged and took somewhere. But where. I cried more thinking about my parents. What would they think when I don't show up tonight or answer my phone?

          What if they have been searching for days? I wouldn't know. There's no windows or any light down here.

           Click click, clack. Click click, clack. The sound of footsteps echoed through the room I was in. They were outside though.

          The glinging of keys rang out. A key shoved inside the doors lock, it twisted. The door opened up with an ear ringing screech. I squinted. I couldn't tell who walked in because, one, there was a flashlight in my face and two, its pretty dark.

          The light from the flashlight was removed from my face. I blinked my eyes multiple times. After my eyes adjusted I looked to the person who had walked in.

          It was a girl! She had really short light blue hair. She was wearing a green tank top with a skirt. "You are Lucy-san right?" She questioned.

          "Y-yes." I slightly nodded.

          "My name is Yukino Aguria." She introduced herself. She extended her hand out, kindly waiting for me to shake it. I took her soft hand and shook it.

          "Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia." I told her. "What are you doing?"

          "Well, what Sting did was wrong. So I am going to let you go." She grinned. She yeah again extended her arm. I took her hand and she lifted me up.

          I was hesitant walking with her at first, since we just met. How did I know I could trust her?

          Well, she was letting me out so, I guess I will trust her. "Where are you taking me?" I asked her as we crept through the hallway.

          "Well, its pretty early in the morning, so Sting should still be asleep. I'll take you home, okay?" She smiled at me. I nodded.

          We walked up a flight of steps. She opened the door in front of the stairs and we walked out of the darkness. It was a nice place actually.

          Family portraits on the wall. Plants around the house, mansion actually. "So where's Sting's parents?" I wondered aloud.

          "They are away on business. They won't be back for another two weeks." Yukino explained.

           "Why does Sting want me?" I asked her as she led me through his home.

          She sighed and stopped walking. Looking at me, she said, "He thinks he loves you. He thinks you two belong." She said putting air quotes around 'loves' and 'belong'.