Shock

Lucy P.O.V

          In the morning, the sun beamed over my face. I stretched and yawned. What a beautiful morning. Wait... No its not. How could I forget? I'm dating Natsu. Ughhh!

          How could they set me up with my enemy? Okay, Lucy calm down. Maybe it won't be that bad. What am I saying? Of course its gonna be bad!! He's an enemy!

          I got up and took my usual shower. I thought it would relieve my stress. But, it didnt. *Sigh* I guess I'll just deal with it.

          I left the front door without saying anything to my parents. I'm still mad at them. They could've prevented this. Oh god, why am I becoming so sassy? I'll apologise when I get home.

          I drove down my drive way and went to school. When I arrived, I was surrounded by my friends. Everybody is my friend (Except Natsu), But these girls are my try friends.

          "Hey, Juvia, Erza, Levy" I greeted them with a slightly sad tone.

          "What's wrong Lucy?" They all asked in unison.

          "You won't believe what I'm going through," I paused to let them guess.

          Levy gasped, "You're pregnant?" She guessed.

          "What!! No! I'm dating... Natsu" I said slumping my shoulders. They stared at me with shocked faces.

          "What? You're lying right?" Erza asked.

          "Unfortunately, no. I wish I was lying." I replied. The bell rang before the could question me anymore. I am not ready to start this day.

Natsu P.O.V

          When I told my friends that I was dating Lucy, they all just tried to high five me. But I didn't high five them back. She hated me. And I sorta hated her. We are not meant to be.

          I walked into class and she was already there. We didn't talk though. I guess she was really mad. I have to do this if I want to live though. Right? 

          "Hey" I greeted her. She just looked at me and rolled her eyes. "What did I do to you?" I asked, getting annoyed.

          "Oh, so you don't even remember. How pathetic." She said back.

          "Remember what?" I questioned.

          "Wow. I can't even believe you right now. You don't remember 7th grade?" She asked, shooting me a glare. 7th grade... The year I got really popular. What did I do then.

          "I remember 7th grade. But what did I do to you?" I asked. Im pretty confused. I don't remember doing anything to anyone.

          "You ruined my life. When we were in 7th grade, we started off as friends. We would talk whenever we saw eachother. But then, you became Mr.Popular. When you did, you forgot about me. Forgot my name, everything. One day, I tried talking to you, but your friends told me I couldn't and they started beating me up and calling me names. You didnt even bother to stop them. I've hated you ever since that day" She explained.

          I can't even remember that. I didn't even know her and I used to be friends. This is so much to take in. "Lucy, I'm-"

          "Save it. Its to late for that" She said tearing up. The bell rang and she dashed out of the room. Why can't I remember all of that? Lucy, I'm sorry. I thought. Man, I really screwed up.