The Maze

Lucy P.O.V

          "What should we do first?" I asked.

          "Well. Lets go check out the dance floor?" Levy suggested. We nodded and began to walk in to the gym where the dancing was. The games were in the hallways. Food was in the cafeteria, obviously.

          As we stepped into the gym, Deadmau5 was playing. Students of Fairy Tail were wildly dancing, enjoying themselves. It was fantastic to see everyone enjoying something we worked so hard on.

          "Aye, Natsu!" Natsu's friends called from the left, walking over to us.

          "Lucy!" Erza and Juvia began walking near us. Soon, Natsu, Gajeel, Levy and I were joined by Erza, Juvia, Gray, and Jellal. (I had to have Jellal, jus sayin)

          If I had been paying attention to them, I would have noticed the subtle nods Gray, Jellal, Erza, and Juvia gave eachother. But, I didn't. Unfortunately.

          "So guys, have you checked out the maze yet? I heard its pretty cool." Juvia swayed back and forth. She was dressed as Amphitrite, the sea goddess. She had a light blue dress that went all the way down to the floor. Her hair gently fell on to her shoulders.

          Erza was dressed as Athena, the goddess of war. I honestly think Erza and Juvia planned to match. Of all the things, they were goddesses.

          "Come on Natsu, come hang with us." Gray said to Natsu.

          "Lets go, Lucy. Lets check out the maze." Erza pulled Levy and I along, outside to the field.

          "Do I have to?" I complained, trying to stop walking.

          "It'll be fun." Juvia smiled. Annoyed, I sighed and went along with them. We stepped outside into the cool night air and made our way across the football field.

          How hadn't I noticed the whole building that was now taking over most of the football field? "Okay, Lucy. Go enjoy finding a way out." Erza, Juvia, and Levy shoved me inside. I quickly turned around to see that there was now a wall behind me.

          My heart began racing. It was dark. The only light source was from glow in the dark string plastered on the wall. I slowly walked through the halls, both my hands wrapped around me. Every corner I turned, a wall appeared behind me. That meant someone was inside the walls, pushing it out every time I turned.

          Was I on a specific path?

           Someone get me out of here!! I sat in a corner and threw my head into my hands. Oh how I hate the dark.

Natsu P.O.V

          "Hey! Whadaya think you're doing?!" I yelled as they threw me inside the maze. They laughed at me and then a wall blocked them from my sight.

          Idiots. I stood up and pulled the mini flash light I had out, since it was so dark. Why did I have a flashlight? Because you never know what you might do on Halloween.

          Walls were appearing out of no where left and right. It was actually really annoying. After awhile of walking and getting blocked I heard something. Like... sniffles?

          "Hello?" I called out. But then I realised, Lucy is in here too. Her friends told her to check it out. "Lucy?! Lucy are you in here?" I shouted at the top of my lungs, just in case if she was further away than I thought.

          "Na-Natsu?" She mumbled somewhere in the distance. I ran towards where her voice was coming from. I also heard her foot steps coming towards me.

          She came running out of the darkness into the light of my flashlight. I stopped running but she kept going until she ran into my arms. Lucy hugged me tightly.

          "Luce, what's wrong?" She was gripping the back of my clothing tightly with her tiny little hands.

          "Me and the dark don't get along." She spoke into my chest. I lightly laughed and pulled her off my chest.

          I lifted her chin up so she could face me. "Don't worry Lucy, I'm always here for you." Her chocolate brown eyes stared into mine.

          "Natsu" She hugged me again and I hugged her back.

          "Come on. I'll get you out of here." I grabbed her hand and we darted down halls. After running, I hit a dead end. I grunted in anger, but the wall slowly opened up. Revealing our friends.

         "What! What was all that about?!" I yelled at them. The girls giggled and the guys smirked pointing down. I looked down to see I was still holding Lucy's hand.

          Lucy and I quickly removed our hands from eachother. I felt my face heat up. "Aww, look at Natsu. He's blushing." Gray teased.

          "Ah, shut up!" I growled. Everyone laughed except Lucy, she was also standing beside me blushing. "Well, Fullbuster, since your gonna say stuff about me, how about I say something about you?"

          "No, you wouldn't." He glared.

          "Oh, but I would. Gray has a crush on Juvia!" I shouted. Juvia gasped and Gray blushed.

          "You really have a crush on me?" Juvia asked. Gray slightly nodded and Juvia pounced on him. Jellal and Erza laughed in the back.

          "Oh and don't think I don't know about the thing you two have." Erza blushed furiously and so did Jellal.

           "Natsu!" Erza growled coming at me.

          "Come on Lucy!" I grabbed her hand again and ran away from scary Erza. Oh what a night this would be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry it took so long to get out to you. There's been alot going on. For example, I went white water rafting and zip lining for the first time yesterday. Wow.

It was alot of fun, but I gotta say, I did miss you guys. I couldnt write or anything because the wifi here isn't very good. But here it is.

Thanks for reading this chapter. Next one should be soon, I hope. You can, Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez

Forced To Be With Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें