Dropping Hints

Lucy P.O.V

          "Hey Levy." I greeted her with a smile as I passed her in the hallway.

          "Hey Lu-chan, what did you do this weekend?" She asked.

          "Oh yah know, just out." I smiled. She gave me a questioning look but shrugged it off and smiled.

          "Okay well, I see you next period." Levy walked in to her class and I walked in to mine. I took my seat and waited for Natsu.

          "Hey Luce." He greeted me. He took his seat and smiled at me.

          "Hi Natsu. So, have you told any of your friends?" I asked.

          "About what?" He questioned, confusedly.

          "You know," I looked down and felt my face heat up, "That I actually like you." I said in a hushed tone.

          "Oh! No, I was going to let them find out." Natsu answered, rubbing the back of his neck.

          "Oh, me too. Great, this all works out." I smiled.

          "If I told them, Gray would just say alot of crap about him being right." Natsu added. I quietly laughed and nodded in agreement.

          Since we had no other friends in our first period that we hung out with, he took my hands and interlocked our fingers together.

          Our hands stayed like that for the rest of class. It's a nice feeling, really. I just can't believe it all actually happened. I'm actually in love with Natsu Dragneel.

          Who would've guessed? Oh yeah, Natsu's mom. Thinking about it, I should probably thank her.

Natsu P.O.V

          "Alright Luce, I'll see you later." I waved as we walked out the door of our classroom.

          "Bye Natsu." Lucy flicked her hand in the air, waving it as we separated. Boy oh boy, could I be happier?

          "Aye, Pinkie, what are you smiling about." I heard Gray, who was behind me now, ask.

          "Nothing." I shrugged.

          "Liar." He said flatly.

          "Whatever. Not even you can ruin today." I told him.

          "Whats with today?" He asked.

          "Not telling." I stated like a five year old who was holding some stupid secret.

          "Its about Lucy, isn't it?" He guessed. I stopped walking and turned to face him.

          "But what about Lucy? Hmm?" I questioned. If Gray gets this, maybe it isn't to hard to notice?

          "You two like eachother, huh?" Ah crap, he guessed right.

          "Shhh, don't tell any of our other friends. I want them to find out instead of us just telling them." I whisper yelled at him.

          "Yeah yeah yeah. I won't tell. But, I was right. Hah, Gajeel owes me money now." Gray smirked.

          "Wait you bet on what would happen with me and Lucy?"

          "Yup, I bet that you two would start liking eachother with in two weeks of the dance and Gajeel said a month. So now, he owes me money." Gray proudly grinned.  

          For the rest of the day, Lucy and I dropped hints about us to our friends. One by one, they eventually got it.

          By the end of the school day, Lucy and I were surrounded by our friends. The both of us sat down on the fountain while the peered down at us.

          "Wait, So.... Lucy and Natsu. You two actually like eachother?" Levy asked.

          Lucy and I nodded as a sign of 'yes'. "This is no joke?" Gajeel had his arms crossed. Lucy and I shook our heads this time as a 'no'.

          "Alright, prove it." Erza crossed her arms as well.

          "Huh?" Lucy questioned.

          "Kiss." Erza flat out demanded.

           "Um... Okay." Lucy said shyly. We both stood from our seat on the fountain and looked at eachother. She put both of her hands on the side of my face and pulled our faces together.

          And in one last swift movement, our lips connected. In the background, Erza smirked, Levy squealed, Jellal stayed quiet as usual, Gajeel still had his arms crossed but a slight smirk, Juvia was day dreaming of Gray, and Gray had a smirk as well.

          Lucy and I pulled away, the slightest blush on Lucy's face.

          "Oh my Mavis, Lu-chan! I'm so happy for you!!" Levy hugged her bestfriend.

          "Congratulations Lucy. Natsu, if you ever hurt her, I will murder you." Erza glared.

          "Yes ma'am." I scaredly smiled. After about an hour of talking, we all eventually left for home. But then it hit me.

          I'm gonna have to tell Lucy the reason why I had to get her to love me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it took so long. Just been doing stuff with my peoples.

But guys! My collab story is out. Go to our collab profile, CKFTail and check It out. Its called 'Back Again'

Anyways, Thanks for reading this chapter. You can Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez