Plot For Revenge

Lucy P.O.V

          I can't believe this is happening. Just this morning, I hated Natsu and now, now its different. I couldn't be happier that I spent my whole afternoon with him. Hah. Wait until Levy hears about this...

          "Hello Princess, where have you been?" My mom asked as I walked in through the door.

          "Uh... I was outwithNatsu" I said mumbling the last part really fast.

          "What was that?" She asked out of curiosity.

          I took a deep breath and started my sentence again, "I was out with Natsu" I said shyly. My mom began clapping and giggling like a fan girl. I felt my face heat up.

          "Aww, you two are falling in love already!?" Mom cooed. I blushed some more. I hurriedly walked up the stairs to my room. Gosh, who knew my mom was such a fan girl <(-.->).

          I quickly got out my phone and dialed Levy's number.

(Normal = Lucy Italics = Levy )

          Hello

          Hey Levy.

          Hey Lu-chan. How was detention?

          Uh... It was better than I thought.

          Ooo. What happened? Tell me all about it. Don't you dare leave out even one detail.

          Uh... Well um... Natsu was there.

          What? I thought you hated him.

          I did that was until he told me things and we talked and everything. It was pretty good.

          I went on and explained everything to Levy from going to the diner, seeing Sting, and going to my special place. We talked for about thirty minutes if I loved him. Which I don't! Maybe? I don't know.

          I want to say no because I don't want things to seemed rushed, but just thinking about today makes me so happy. So Confused!!

          After the phone call with Levy, I headed to bed. I was exhausted. Man, too many things are happening right now. Its a struggle just to keep up with it all.

          In the morning, when I woke up, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I felt refreshed and happy. The sun seemed brighter, the clouds seemed whiter and the sky was more blue. Everything looked better.

          I started my usual morning routine and then headed down the stairs for breakfast. "Well good morning. What has you so happy?" Mom questioned as I took a seat and my dad read the morning news paper.

          "Everything." I answered shortly.

          "Hmmm, does this have to do with Natsu" She smiled "Or something else?" 

          "Im not gonna lie mom, its a bit of both" I smiled as I grabbed a piece of toast.

          "Care to explain?"

          "I'll tell you about the other, not Natsu" I teased. She gave me a pouty face. "Today is the day I start my revenge"

          "On who" Dad said out of no where.

          I sighed, "Welcome to the conversation dad. Anyways, my revenge is for Lisanna Strauss."

          "Why?"

          "Because- Oops I got to go. See you guys later" I said as I kissed their cheeks and headed for the door.

          "Remember Lucy. Violence isn't the answer." Mom shouted as I walked out. I stuck my thumb up as I walked out. Watch out Lisanna. Here I come.

~At Lunch~

          "Alright Levy, what are we gonna do about Lisanna?" I asked Levy as we sat down at a table for lunch.

           "Hm, we gotta be smart about this. We will not fight because that won't fix anything. But... we can get her where it hits her hard. Natsu" She said.

          "No. We will not use Natsu for this." I said sternly.

          "Fine. Lets think more about this later. Right now, lets eat" She suggested. I agreed and we began to eat some sandwiches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed. Sorry if you didnt. I just wanted to update this story really bad but didn't know what to do with it. I know what im doing with Next chapter though. Comment 'Roo' If you actually read these. Anyways thanks for reading. I Loovvee You! Byyee!

~KaraMendez