Set Up

Natsu P.O.V

          The day of the school Halloween Party. We've prepared so much for tonight. People will be dressing up in costumes and there will be music. Dancing, games, food, costumes. How can it get better?

          Levy, Gajeel, Lucy and I all sat at a round white table, discussing how tonight would go and other random topics.

          "Oh come on, Lu-chan. Please tell me what you're going to dress up as." Levy pleaded, putting her hands together.

          "You'll just have to wait and find out." Lucy teased, smirking.

          "Fine," Levy crossed her arms and pouted, "What about you Natsu?"

          "I'm going as a ninja!" I grinned excitedly. I may be a teenager, but when it comes to Halloween and dressing up, I might as well be 8.

          "Gajeel?" Levy asked. We all stared at Gajeel and waited.

          He shrugged. "I don't know." Our jaws dropped.

          "Whadaya mean, you don't know?" I questioned.

          "I said I don't know." He hissed.

          "Alright alright. Anyway, you asked everyone. What are you going to be?" Lucy asked.

          Levy blushed and looked away. "A fairy." She mumbled.

          "Aww, what's so wrong with that? I think its cute." Lucy smiled sweetly at the red faced bluenette.

          "I don't know." She sighed. "I lost a bet to my mom and now I'm a fairy." Gajeel and I burst out laughing while Levy glared at us.

          "Come on guys, we have to go meet up with Mira to start setting up." Lucy said as she stood up from the table. We all followed and headed to the gym where Mira told us to meet her.

          "No no no. It has to be over here." Mira was talking to someone who was putting in decorations.

          "Mira, we're here." Levy announced.

          "Yay! Okay so the creepy mystery maze is already set up outside on the field. We just have the snack booths, games, dj station, and the dance floor and party room left." Mira counted off the things we had left.

          "Alright, lets get started." I rubbed my hands together.

Lucy P.O.V

          Everyone was putting in a lot of work. I was helping working on the games. There was apple bobbing, costume contest, and lots of cool prizes to win.

          I really hope everyone enjoys it. We've put a lot of work in to this party. Natsu was working on the dj station where the DJ would make the music.

          Levy was helping putting decorations everywhere to spiff the place up a bit. Lastly, Gajeel was working on setting up the snacks.

          Candies, soda, juice, food and more. Its going to be a great night. After a little bit, we finished setting up.

          "Okay guys, remember, we all meet right back here after we go home and change." I said to my friends.

          "Hai!" We all parted and headed home to change.

          I got home super quick and darted straight to my bed room. I pulled out my costume and took a quick shower. I slid on what looked like a bikini top and spandex tights. I put on my ears and knee high boots and done.

          I almost forgot my tail! Everything hand a leopard print on it. Yup, that's right, I'm being a leopard for Halloween. I went back to my bathroom and used my eyeliner to draw whiskers on my face.

           I also added a bit more make up, just to complete the look. After I was done getting everything on and ready, I left. My parents took a picture of me before I left.

          Natsu, Gajeel and Levy were already standing in the place we planned to meet. Which was the front of the school.

          Levy was wearing a cute little sun rise orange dress with light orange wings and a flower head band. She looked so adorable! I just wanna pinch her cheeks!

          The only way I could tell who Natsu was because he left his spiky salmon hair hanging out. He was in a black and red ninja costume. The clothing was black and the edges were red along with his belt.

          Lastly, Gajeel was a singer? I'm shocked. For a tough guy like him, I don't think I'll be able to take him seriously like this. He had on a white suit and hat with a red tie and flower.

          "Took you long enough, bunny girl." Gajeel said.

          "Sorry, I- Wait, Bunny Girl?" I questioned his nick name.

          "Aww, Lu-chan. You're a leopard!" Levy smiled.

          "Can we quit the chit-chat and go party?" Natsu asked anxiously. We nodded and headed inside. Already there were tons of people inside. Different costumes everywhere. This is going to be awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I really had no plan to this chapter. Im just trying to stretch this because I have a fabulous NaLu moment planned for next chapter.

Guys, I'm sad. You guys voted so much last chapter. But you didnt comment. I really love reading your comments. It makes me happy. I kno I should be grateful for your votes, and I am, but I really want to read your guys' comments, it makes me feel special.

Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter. You can Vote, Comment, Follow Me.

I Lovvvee You So Much! Byyee!

~KaraMendez