My Name ~ (xSmi7y)

Age: 23
Warning: I'lL bE HaRoLd

Request For:

(3RD POV)

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

They stay silent as he grabs a piece of her hair, twirling it in his finger. "Stop it," She protested, in a playful way of course. "Alright, BB." She giggled and pushed him aside making him land back into the chair. "You're mean!" He shouts pouting and giving a loud fake cry. Her laughter fills the room much to his enjoyment, he's never seen her laugh in a long time.

"Can you help me? I think I'm stuck.." She looked over to the boi and found him in a weird... position. "How the hell do you - what?" He chuckled nervously trying to get his hand out. "Am I supposed to be out of bed?" She whispered frantically hearing footsteps come along. "You're fine, come on!" Hesitantly she got up as her feet touched the bare cold floor making her shiver.

"You're an idiot." Her hands grab a hold of his about to pull them when he flips her around onto the bed. "Wh-WHA?" He shushed her as her face turned a bright beet red. Smiling, he got off of her and put something small but long in her hands. She took a moment to observe the object, only to find out it was a ukulele.

"I thought you would, you know—play it. Since you do know how to and well—it's yours." "Huh?" He left her confused, looking at the ukulele there were initials. F/I L/I In her hands the ukulele was placed again as she slowly strummed it. A short calming silence fell as she strummed it again. "I don't know my name..."

"I don't play by the rules of the game." She looked at him with a wide smile and blushed. "I don't play by the rules of the game..so you say, I'm just trying...just trying.." "So I heard you are my sister's friend, you get along quite nicely. You ask me why I cut my hair, and changed myself completely."

Her e/c eyes made contact with his, both of them not breaking contact. "I don't know my name, I don't play by the rules of the game."

"So you say, I'm just trying, just trying.." Strumming so softly he quietly listening while humming along. "I went from bland and popular to joining the marching band, I made the closest friends I ever have in my lifetime.."

"I am lost trying to get found, in an ocean of people. Please don't ask me any questions, there'll be a valid answer. Oh I'll just say that I don't know my name, I don't play by the rules of the game; So you say I'm just trying...just trying.." "I now know my name! I don't play by the rules of the game, so you say, I'm not trying. But I'm trying..."

"To find my way!" He clapped in amazement as she kissed him. He smiled and pulled her in for a hug, "Good job! You'll just have to keep trying Y/n." He chuckled patting her shoulder and kissing her forehead. Calmly sighing, she looked up at him with a tilt.

"Who's Y/n?"