Chapter:1 Trouble at the Dragon Kingdom

A/N: real quick, I forgot to say that the Reshiram is a Princess to a Dragon kingdom. The name of the kingdom will be in the story.

Blaze's Pov:

I am Princess Reshiram also known as Princess Blaze. I reign over a Kingdom of Dragons known as Solinia. Usually all is calm and peaceful in Solinia but today's something is something different...

"YOUR HIGHNESS!!! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!" Said Drake a Hydreigon from the Kingdom watch force yelled, the hand like heads trembling as he spoke.

"First off Drake calm down and how many times have I told you not to call me highness?" I asked in slight irritation.

Drake then calmed down and apologized, then continued. "There are several groups of Anti Dragons (1) from the enemy Kingdom Colatia their after the Crystal (2)."

I took a moment to draw in what was happening from Drake's words then replied, "No worries Drake, I have it all under control because not only will the Eon twins (3) refuse to let them through, but I also have the ability to fight as well in case if I were to have to join this battle." I thought about my recent claims for a moment then replied, "I hope I won't to have to though..."

( Time skip 3 hours brought to you by Drake the Hydreigon)

??? POV:

Oh Arceus no... They got in... At that moment I knew that it was up to our Princess to save the Kingdom as well as it's Crystal from the claws of the Colatian King... Volt...

I make it to the alter room two doors down from the throne room and there he is Volt a Zekrom like our own Princess' twin brother but has a different appearence then what a normal Zekrom would look like, yet not a shiny.

He stood at least 2 feet away from where the Crystal levitates next to it's scepter's alter. Princess Blaze stood near the Crystal and although it is supposed to be protected by a barrier, her expression on her face said she was having none of Volt's Tauros shit.

With a twisted grin, Volt attacks Blaze without any hesitation. In reaction to his movement Blaze dodged the attack and grabbed the Crystal, but before I realized what happened afterward Princess Blaze was gone and so was the Crystal...

A/N: (1) Anti dragons are like the dragons of Solinia but they are shiny in color and have evil personalities unlike Solinians. (2) the Crystal in the story is the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal which was created when Princess Blaze was born so she would Be able to use the Crystal's power with her Sol scepter. (3) Eon twins: Latias and Latios.

Well I hope you enjoyed the first chapter 😉, Blaze the Reshiram out