Chapter 21: Tag team dueling: The Dragon and CEO VS King of Games and Runner up!

( please zoom in to see the description of the cards)

Seto's POV:

6:00 AM

'....'

' Blaze?' I whisper out loud.

No answer.

' Blaze.' I say again a little louder.

No answer.

I then look over at the red colored numbers on my alarm clock. It reads 6:04 AM, then glance over to where Blaze was sleeping.

'How is she awake already and before me even? Where did she go anyway?' I thought to myself getting out of bed.

I quickly get dressed and went down to the living room in search of the missing Reshiram. Instead of finding her all I got was a note on the coffee table asking me to meet her at the place I took her last time to teach her how to use the Duel Disk.

Mean while...

Blaze's POV:

' Umm. Ok. I have a plan as to what kind of strategy I'm going to use against Joey... but..., what about Yugi? I have next to no idea about his Dueling deck. Ooooh and what about having to share these strategies and trying to incorporate them with Seto's..?' I say talking out loud but was cut off and caught off guard when a voice resounded in the room.

"We will figure that out together. I am the one that should know Yugi's deck very well by now you know." Seto said startling me.

Whipping around in his general direction, I give him a soft smile trying to hide the fact that I was startled by him.

' Then things should go smoothly right?' I ask him not being too sure about my own Dueling abilities.

' I mean even though I did beat Joey rather easily the day I had my first challenge... I'm still new to this and not sure I can really handle or even Duel all that well teaming up with someone else and Dueling against two other people at the same time. I mean come on.... you and I would have probably ended our first Duel in a draw if you wouldn't have let me win...' I told him ending the verbal sentence with a partially annoyed expression.

"What? No hold on a minute, I did not let you win." Seto retorted looking away letting me know yet again that he did.

' you did too...hahaha... come on just admit that you did...hehehe... you can't hide things like that away from me.' I say in between fits of laughter, laughing at the face of shock that had written itself all over Seto's facial features.

" Hmpf! Fine I admit it, but I did that because I love you and wanted you to be in a good mood for when I confessed to you Blaze!" Seto exclaimed sighing a bit.

'So that was the reason why...clever....but I still would've preferred if you went all out though.' I said truthfully with a playful grin.

"Of course you would say that...., but then again that is how your personality is like." He said in a defeated yet understanding voice.

'Yes. Now how about we move on and prepare for the upcoming four-way Duel, shall we?' I voice handing him his Dueling deck and Duel Disk that I had taken with me when I had woken up a little earlier this morning.

" What?! How did you? Why do you have those with you?!!?" Seto asked.

'Didn't you read the whole note I left you? Or did you skim through it because you were looking for me?' I ask him giving him a sharp expression.

"There was more to it?!" He asks dumbfounded.

Pinching the bridge of my nose I reply;

'Yes Seto, there was. It said to not only meet me here where we are now but it also said that I had taken your Duel Disk and deck with me so it would be here for you when you arrived, since we will be preparing for the four-way Duel this morning before telling Yugi and Joey we have accepted the challenge.'