Chapter 25: Until we meet again ( epilouge)

Author's POV:

Several hours have past since Blaze's departure, and all has long since turned back to normal, or as normal as life can get for everyone now..., but what had been happening between both Blaze and Seto's worlds since then you may ask?

Well...,let me tell you what had been transpiring.

3rd POV:

Later that same evening, Seto and Mokuba get back to the mansion and Mokuba immediately runs upstairs to his room, slamming the door behind him in a highly upset manner.

Seto on the other hand, goes up to Blaze's room instead of his own. Once up there, he instantly lays down in her bed, grabbing one of the few items she had on her bed, inhaling the scent of the Dragon's perfume that still lingers. Moments later he begins to drift off in a deep but restless slumber due to a dream that makes an appearance about himself ending up in a strange place that is not on his planet.

(Dream Start)

'Where....am I? How did I get here?' Seto silently asks himself, finding himself in a strange place full of dense fog and crystalized trees.

All of a sudden, he sees a figure in the fog and decides to walk closer to it, hoping that they might be able to help him figure out where he had found himself.

"Blaze?!  Seto asks seeing Blaze is the one standing there.

Not believing what he is seeing, Seto walks closer to her, but as soon as he get too close, the Dragon Princess runs away with a playful smile, giggling, Dragon tails swaying as she ran causing the C.E.O to try and run after her.

'Blaze! Wait! Slow down!!" He shouts after her in an attempt to slow her down. However, she only runs faster taking a glance back at him with an unreadable look in her eyes before disappearing and he loses sight of her.

Slowing to a stop to catch his breath after losing Blaze in the fog, Seto begins to look around and realized that following her caused him to somehow become completely lost.

'Damn it...., first I lose Blaze and now I'm lost myself ... now what do I do?' Seto then asks himself while continuously glancing around his surroundings for something, anything that might help him in anyway possible.

The next time Seto glances at what is in front of him, he see three figures this time, on in Blue and one in red, the third one being his own brother with a shining blue pendant.

"Mokuba!?! What are you doing here?!? Where is Blaze? And who are they?! Seto exclaims asking is little brother questions that he is finding are not getting through to them as the three of them walk away motioning for him to follow.

Before he is able to though, the dream is taken over in a bright light and begins to fade....

(End Dream)

In Mokuba's room...

Mokuba is fast asleep in his bed holding on to his Blue Dragon fang necklace. His face once again stained from tears that once fell as he sleeps, unknowing of the soft gentle glow the necklace is giving off causing the room to distort allowing the female captain in red of a certain Dragon Kingdom's military to keep watch over him and Seto so that no harm comes to either of them.

Meanwhile....

"Hmm...." Blaze hums while standing out on one of the many balconies of her castle staring up at the moon and stars, thinking of Seto and the others recalling all that had happened during her time on their planet, the dress that she wears as Princess symbolizing her royal status flowing elegantly in the wind.

Unlike them however... she recalls all of this with a smile on her face thinking of the good times she has spent with Seto and Mokuba, as well as Yugi and his group.

Blaze then looks away from the night sky above and turns to walk back into the throne room where her brothers await glad to see her as they had just arrived eager to finally see their older sister again.

With her dress billowing as she walked behind her, Blaze greets her brothers with a small yet amused laugh, while thinking to herself keeping her human friends in mind;

' Until we meet again....'