Chapter 6: A crystal with unbelievable power?! Part 1

3rd POV:

Mean with Yugi and his friends...

They were at the place close to where the Light Stone had crashed several days before... They had come back to find out about a strange power that Yami Yugi had sensed minutes after the Light Stone had made contact with the field him and Kaiba had dueled on..

Yugi's POV ( with Yami):

"So Pharaoh you said that you sensed a strange energy coming from somewhere not too far from the crash site?"

Not answering right away due to being in deep thought Pharaoh answers back, " Yes I sensed it coming from over here..."

He then directs me in the direction in where he felt he sensed that power from. Which happens to be in a heavily forested area? I wonder what we will find in there?

Joey's POV:

So we are at da place where dat White stone was and even though it was a few days later I can't help but still wonder why Kaiba didn't get burned by it?

That is until Yugi said that power source came from within the forested area near by and he sensed it coming from some time almost right when that stone crashed where him and money bags were dueling...I wonder what that power source is, what is it coming from exactly?

Teà's POV:

So we are in the forested area that Yugi said Pharaoh had sensed that power from a few days ago.. I sure hope it's not anything bad.. Or that it doesn't cause another world threatning problem again... I'm so tired of these bad things happening, and right when I was getting used to it being somewhat peaceful again too....

3rd POV:

As they are walking through the forest Pharaoh starts sensing the power source again but even stronger than last time... As they were searching for the source of said power, Tristan falls in a hole that seems too abnormal to be in a forest since it has hardened into a glass like texture.

As a result Tristan then yells out.." Ow what's with this glass glazed hole here?!?"

After that said the group of friends simultaneously shout,  "A hole glazed over in glass?!?"

Joey was the first to jump in the hole after Tristan followed by Yugi then Teà. They all look around until Pharaoh notices a glowing crystal like structure in the center of the hole...

What could it be? Could the power come from that crystal like structure? And what will the consequences and questions of finding such a discovery will start to form?

A/N: Hey I hope you liked this chapter and wonder what awaits beyond this cliffhanger...hope to see you in the next chapter blazethereshiram signing off.