Chapter 19: Starlight flight

3rd POV:

The next morning, Blaze wakes up and slightly sits up leaning back on her elbows and yawns. Glancing to her right she sees Seto laying next to her still fast asleep and she smiles while gently running her fingers through his bangs watching them softly fall back into place.

' He looks so cute when he's asleep.....he looks just like a sweet and innocent little child.' Blaze thinks to herself, laughing softly as to not wake him.

She then lays back down and snuggles into him again, Seto putting his arms around her and mumbling incoherent words in his sleep which Blaze thinks it's from the dream he is currently having.

About an hour later....

Seto's POV:

'...' (Still sleeping)

" Seto, wake up.." Came an angelic voice from within the darkness of slumber and the feeling of soft gentle fingers caressing the side of my face.

When I slowly open my eyes allowing them to adjust to the light of the morning sun peeking through the curtains, I am greeted with a pair of soft lips pressed against my own in a brief but passionate kiss followed by the sound of Blaze's voice.

" Good morning..."She says a small smile adorning her delicate features.

Smiling I return the kiss she gave me earlier, which very quickly turns into a make out session that was cut short when there was a knock on the door..., and in comes Mokuba with a massive smile on his face, Who then in an exhilarated tone says;

" I knew it! I knew you fell in love with Blaze, Seto! And you can't deny it either!" He then runs away before either Blaze or I could say anything. Laughing afterwards we both go downstairs and make our way to the dining hall for breakfast.

' Blaze, I know how you are when it comes to having to eat due to being immortal but, why don't you try something? I know you will like what I have in mind.' I asked offering her to try something new when we get there.

" Oh. Umm. I don't know about this Seto..." Blaze hesitated, sounding nervous.

"Come on Blaze, I promise you that it will be worth it. Trust me." Mokuba encourages.

Blaze glances over to me again shifting uncomfortably but nonetheless agrees to it anyway taking the encouraging words of both my brother and I into account.

Satisfied with that she had finally agreed to something outside of her comfort zone, I do something that I had not done in a while..., I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast for the three of us.

30 minutes later, I come back out of the kitchen with a whole array of breakfast items I am sure Blaze will enjoy: over light eggs, toast with different flavors of jelly, bacon, and blueberry pancakes.

After setting down breakfast in front of my new Dragon girlfriend, she stares at it a moment before cautiously trying each item, A small smile spreading ever so slightly with every bite she takes. Soon enough she has this huge smile and can't help devouring everything she has on her plate. After she finishes her breakfast, Blaze energetically says;

" I cannot believe what I had been missing all these years! It reminds me of a special fruit that I ate when I was younger..."

' Special fruit?' I think to myself looking to Mokuba who has the same confused expression I do.

' Special fruit? What kind of fruit is it?' I asked her voicing both mine and my brother's exasperation.

" The Solinian fruit of the Royals." She says.