Chapter 7:A crystal with unbelievable power Part: 2

Previously:

Yugi and the gang search through a dense forest for a powerful force that Pharaoh had felt several days earlier, while walking through Tristan falls into a hole encrusted in a glass like texture with a crystal structure just in the center.. Which coincidentally is in the area that the power source is more strongly senced...

Teá's POV:

Wow..! Who knew that there would be a hole that's encrusted with a glass like texture in the middle of a forest... It's so pretty! What's even more amazing is that there is a crystal at it's center! I don't know about the boys but I want to take a closer look...

Tristan's POV:

Owwwww! I was not expecting this hole to be here.. Why wasn't it Joey to fall in here he's normally the one charging in front of everybody, I guess Bad luck gave him a break this time and kicked me instead!

The next thing I saw was Joey jumping in after me. I had to laugh since I guess Lady Luck couldn't save him a second time, he ended up slipping and falling on his face as soon as he landed..so I guess it's not all bad.

Joey's POV:

Ok so I jump in..., next thing I know I'm flat on my face and Tristan is laughing. But I shake it off like it was nothin'.

I stand up and look around and I spot Teá walking to the center of this crater, I mean come on I'm smart enough to know dat this is not just a hole.. especially since the hole is covered in a layer of thick glass.. I think it's glass anyway..? Whatever! I decide to go and see what Teá is looking at and are my eyes deceiving me? Is that a Crystal?! I wonder if that's where that power source is coming from?!

Pharaoh's (with Yugi) POV:

Ok... Joey jumped into the hole and slipped and fell on his face... Tristan is laughing, most likely thinking that at least he wasn't the only one who fell into this crater and Teá is inspecting the strange Crystal at the center of the crater.. Which is a good idea on her part since that Crystal seems to be where the power source I'm sensing is coming from...,

"Hey Pharaoh!" The sudden call of my name crashes my train of thought and I " look over" at the person trying to get my attention..

3rd POV:

Pharaoh's train of thought was suddenly stopped when Yugi called out his name. He then responds to his young friend saying,
" Yes Yugi is something the matter?"

Yugi then replies " Not exactly.. I'm just wonder are you thinking what I'm thinking ,when further examining this Crystal lodged in this glass like material?"

Pharaoh then answers a question with another question, " Is this where the power is coming from? "

"Exactly what I was thinking, so we are on the same page!" Exclaims Yugi.

They then approach the Crystal with some caution unlike Teá who just walked up to it without thinking - is this thing dangerous or what?-

When Pharaoh is close enough to it he slowly and gently tries to remove the Crystal from the glassy surface surrounding it, finding it a bit difficult at first but finally breaking it free from it's glass prison.

Looking at it more closely, the friends can tell that the Crystal is not like anything they have seen on their planet and is most likely belonging to someone else with how it's already cut into a a spherical prism shape, surprisingly untouched of scratches or cracks of any kind from the impact of hitting solid ground.

" Better keep that away from Mai, she just might try to find a way to take that Crystal off your hands Yugi, cause she like pretty things like that..." Warns Joey.

Switching back, Yugi then says, " I'll be sure to keep that in mind, but I wonder who it belongs to?"

Teá asks, "So is that where the power Pharaoh felt is coming from? That Crystal?"

" I'm certain that it is Teá, Pharaoh just confirmed it." Yugi replies a moment later..

"Tristan suggests that we should hold onto it for now to see what happens.." Joey says speaking for Tristan.

Who then complains, "I could have said that myself thank you, but never mind that now..."

Joey then scolds, " Quit being a baby Tristan, it's not like you were going to say it out loud any way..."

He's then cut off when Tristan says, " How would you know?"

Téa then butts in before any real argument or fight would start, resulting in the two of them to look away and not speak to each of for little a while. ( what else is new.. Lol)

Accepting the idea of holding on to the Crystal as a good idea, Yugi, Teá, Tristan, and Joey head back to Domino city, new discovery in hand. Not knowing what kind of consequences and mysteries are yet to be discovered...

A/N: Hey I'm finally back, sorry for taking so long... Like I said in my previous A/N I an extremely busy, with the holidays and from working so I appreciate your patience. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any comments please post them in the comments section down below.. Well this is sounding like a you tube thing going on here..lol, but anyways if you want to be kept up to date with the story please follow me and save this story to you library, and again please comment down below if you want.. Stay awesome!!! Blazethereshiram signing off.