Chapter 14: Volt "Storms" In: The Colatian Kings arrival

Previously; Yugi and Téa are late for school, Yugi silently pleas that time would slow or stop all together resulting in the crystal fulfilling his wish and stopping time momentarily for not only the both of them but for Joey as well.

After school they discus about what had happened that morning and decide to check out the Domino City Museum for more info on the crystal per Téa's suggestion.

Then mean while with Blaze and Seto, Seto is doing work wondering what had kept Blaze so quiet, whom then begins to levitate and tells him about what she had sensed, which happened to be the crystal. They discuss the powers her and the crystal share and its drawbacks. Blaze then advises they go and physically search for her missing item in hopes that they find it and whoever had used its power.

A/N: Now on to the story.

???POV:

Several hours earlier....

I finally found the escape route that damn Reshiram and the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal had escaped to the night the Crystal used it's power to escape dragging the Solinian Princess along with it. Apparently it is a world that is home to these strange creatures called humans.

Scouting out my new surroundings I glance to my left to see some random skyscrapers from a near by city, deciding that it would be a good idea I create a human version of my Dragon self.

I then land on one of the tall buildings that stand on the outer region of this human made concrete jungle and scan the area in search of either the Dragon Crystal or that pesky Reshiram. After a while of not sensing anything I then decide to venture further into my newly discovered environment.

3rd POV:

Mean while in present time...

Yugi and the others arrive at the Domino City Museum to begin their search for answers about the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal, which they just call it the Crystal.

Yugi's POV:

Immediately arriving at the Museum we go straight towards the history exhibits, each one of the four of us inspecting each part of this particular exhibit. After about an hour the four of us regroup only to find out that we had found nothing, eventually becoming discouraged that we will find anything at all.

" Hey Téa? Are you sure we will find what we are looking for here?" Asks Joey with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"I thought so..." Replied Téa just as disappointed.

Tristan joining in the conversation encourages that we should keep looking that maybe we just over looked something and that there has to be hints as to what answers could be left behind to discover.

Mean while with Seto and Blaze...

Seto's POV:

Earlier today Blaze had sensed someone using her Crystal's power and found out where it had been used, now we are on our way to the Domino high schools campus.

Upon arrival I take out the Light Stone so Blaze can survey the area. After several minutes of careful watching so she is not discovered she lets me know that she is finding nothing.

3rd POV:

Not even a minute later, Blaze begins to pick up on a faint feeling of the Dragon Crystal and levitates outs Seto's grasp following the field of energy that she had picked up on.

Not wanting to lose sight of her in case someone sees her, Seto follows after the Light Stone grabbing a hold of her as soon as he closes in on it, asking Blaze what had gotten into her as soon as he did. After asking her that question Seto subsequently feels the mild annoyance emanating off the Light Stone.