Chapter8:The story of the light stone...

Previously on a Dragon similar to Blue eyes White Dragon? ( chapter 5) Seto finds out the Light Stone is actually a Dragon and a Princess from another world.. Where saidDragon tells him what happened and how she came here...as well as her name and nick name. Seto asked if there was a way turn Blaze back in to her Dragon form, to where she begins to find hope for her and her Kingdom's future..

Blaze's POV

Nows my opportunity to tell Seto how to awaken me from my dormant form. First things first though I need to tell him the story of how my Light Stone came to be.

(A/N: my own story on how it happen but a short version of it..😉)

I need to or it won't make much sense...,I was starting to tell my story about how my Light Stone form came to be and how to awaken me from it when, Seto impatiently said

" So Blaze was it, are you going to tell me how to awaken you or what?"

I then grew irritated from the rude attitude that he presented in front of me, but continued to keep my "professional Princess attitude"and told him that I needed to tell him the story on how my dormant form came to be and that it will all sum up to how to awaken my true from...

Seto's POV:

So there is a story on how her Light Stone form came to be? What does that have anything to do with awakening her from it? I hope this won't be a long story... I would like to know how to awaken her from her dormant form asap, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn a little about her past since I assume that her story is going to be straight from her past.

Even if it is a bit of a long story... it will be worth listening to even if I don't get the answers I've been looking for right away..

No POV (?):

(A/N: I've decided to do this part of the chapter as a flash back in Blaze's POV but, in Seto's POV it would be her telling him the story.. hope this does not confuse you..😅)

I remember being born as single Dragon connected to two others as a single life..( Blaze remembering when it all started to start her story)

( start flash back)

ROOOOOAAAWWRRR!!!

A very huge roar resounded through out the ginormous room of the current Queen of Solinia for she had just given life to a very special black, white and grey dragon.
(photo up top)

She knew she had to name it something... but what was it's gender? Unknown to anyone in the Kinngdom though that Dragon is actually 3 ( A/N: technically 4..) Dragons in one..

( time skip to several days later within the flash back)

Several days had passed since the birth of this abnormal Dragon.. most say it's because the Queen herself was rather abnormal in appearance, most didn't think she was a Dragon at all.. nobody knew the real answer to that mystery except the Queen.

Anyway the current King and Queen were looking for their child when all of a sudden they heard a rather questionable arguement go on between the little Dragon and what seemed like itself.

It was arguing about which side of itself was better truths or ideals? Before the tiny Dragon's parents could do or say anything the young Dragon split itself into three Dragons.. (A/N: like I said before 4 not only 3 but that will be discussed later...😉)

..one had a pure White body with light Blue eyes and had the look and voice of a female,

The second had a pure Black body with pure Crimson Red eyes and had a more masculine look and sound to his voice for being so young,

While the third was little bit like his brother and sister in certain detail but was Grey and
frozen on some parts of his body with piercing Yellow eyes who looked like they may be a brother to their siblings but didn't speak through out the argument.

This event shocked both King and Queen to know that they had "triplets" instead of the one Dragon.

Too shocked to even stop the argument they had no choice but to let the small White and Black Dragons to settle it themselves... bad idea... both Dragons started to fight with the elements of fire and lighting to see what was better truths or ideals.

During this fight they had.. they failed to notice that they had scared off the poor Grey Dragon that had thought it was better to not choose a side and to have it that both truths and ideals were to remain absent to him and ran off somewhere to hide.

The White Dragon who the Queen named Reshiram, which means the courage of truths in Solinian and the Black Dragon who the King named Zekrom meaning the power of ideals in the same language had fought for what seemed like an eternity before they finially exhausted their power due to being evenly matched, destroyed themselves into stone like structures which the King and Queen dubbed the Light and Dark Stones to rest.

As for the Dragon who escaped the earlier fight... the King and Queen had decided to name him Kyurem which has two Solinian meanings; kyu meaning the balance of and rem meaning the absence of.

( end of flash back)

3rd POV:

After telling the story of how the Light Stone came to be, Blaze patiently waited to hear if Seto had any questions before she would tell him how she could be awakened from her stone form.

Realizing that Blaze was silent for a reason Seto had asked a question that was on his mind through out the story...

Blaze's POV:

It seems like I was right to be silent since it looks like Seto does have something he wants to ask me. I wonder what it is?

"So your telling me that you transformed into the Light Stone by having all your energy used up?"Questioned Seto.

I replied to his question by saying "It seems so, to be honest I've never given the reason much thought.."

Seto then asks me if there is a specific link between me being turned into my dormant form when I came here to his planet and my special item that I supposedly came with?

Seto's POV:

While waiting for Blaze's answer, I find myself thinking.. what is her important item? Before she even has the chance to speak I ask that very question hoping to get a little more information.

Upon asking my second question of importance she makes a slight sound of surprise but answers my questions without much hesitation.

She replies, " My item of importance is called the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal.. and yes it might have transformed me into my Light stone form by stealing my energy so it can keep traveling with me through space to get to a safer place."

After finding out the answers to my first two questions; I then ask the main question of importance how do we awaken her?

3rd POV:

After asking the main question of their problem, Blaze tells Seto that she needs to find her hero of truths and that maybe he could help her in finding such a person.

That's when Blaze realizes she needs to find her Crystal as well..while she is pondering on how to find the whereabouts of her Crystal..

Seto says "it's not like me to do this but I will help you find that hero of truths."

Being happy that Seto agreed to help her, Blaze then expressd her thanks to him by saying she will some how return the favor but then she starts to panic realizing that she still needs to find the Crystal and even though she knows it will put Seto and most likely anybody he is aquianted with in danger.. she asks him to help find her Crystal.

A/N: the no POV part of this chapter will also be a sneak peak as to what you may be reading in a book I will possibly make in the future, I'll let you decide in the comments if you want to know what this new book will be about and if you think I should try to write it since I'm still a little iffy if I should or shouldn't. Thanks 😀 and I hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story, even more so since it's a longer chapter. Have an awesome day! Blazethereshiram signing off.