Chapter 16: She looks like my Blue Eyes White Dragons!

3rd POV:

After Volt fled and Blaze calms down, The flames that surrounded both herself and Seto die down allowing the C.E.O and everyone else to see her properly.

Yugi's POV:

After seeing Volt flee the area, after the White Stone Kaiba had turned into a creature that none of us had seen before, the flames died down and reveals the beast that created them appearing before us.

" Hey Yugi, doesn't that creature over there look like the White Dragon from the exhibit in the museum?" Asked Tristan.

" Hey yeah, it does look like dat Dragon from those murals." Joey agrees.

" I can't believe it.... is it really the Dragon that fought Volt so many years ago according to the scriptures that we saw Yugi?" Téa says sounding astonished.

' It is guys..' I reply not giving too much thought in my words at the moment.

Then all of a sudden I am hit with flashbacks of dreams I had several nights ago...

( Flashback to the part of Yugi's dream where he supposedly sees Blaze and Seto.)

When I enter the room the flames start to die down as if whatever is up here is giving itself the ability to find out who is treading in its territory.

Walking closer being cautious of the inferno,I look up to notice there is a Dragon right in front of my eyes.

( Flashback end)

I remember seeing the Dragon right in front of me in my dreams, the flames making it difficult to see but, I did identify it having a pure white body and pure blue eyes. Just like the Dragon that stands a good 20 feet away from my friends and I.

( Flashback continues after the colors of the Dragon were identified)

Glancing down and away from the White Dragon I notice there is a silhouette of a person just in front of the Dragon but not anywhere near the still raging flames that seem to have came from the creature...

( Flashback ends)

When I saw the person in the dream it was unrecognizable at the time, but now that I look back on it I did see the figure wear a white jacket with  black clothes underneath it. So the person I saw in my dream was in fact Kaiba!

" Hey Yuge, What's the matta why are you are spaced out like dat?" Joey asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

I look to the other two and see that they seem to be thinking the same thing Joey is and I decided to tell them about the dreams that I had about a half a week or so earlier....

3rd POV:

" WHAAAT?!?" Joey, Tristan, and Téa exclaim simultaneously.

" Why didn't you tell us dis earlier Yugi?!" Joey asked more than startled.

" Yea... sorry for not telling you guys earlier but I kind of forgot myself until now to be honest..." Yugi said sweat dropping with his hand behind his head, a guilty smile upon his face.

Mean while with Blaze and Seto...

Blaze's POV:

After calming down and having had my flames dissipate I used my newly regained strength and power to transform into my "human" form and I turned to Seto and got to finally see with my own eyes what he looks like...

'Wow..., he looks so much different from what I have previously thought... he's taller than I am too.' I think to myself.

'I really like the jacket he has on, I wonder if I can find or have one custom-made to my personality and what my Dragon form looks like.... oh and maybe a light blue jewel pendant choker to go with it.' I also think to myself already thinking of things to do now that I have awakened.