Chapter 15: Reshiram awakens

3rd POV:

A few days later.....

Yugi, Téa, Joey, Tristan, and even Duke are at Yugi's House watching a duel playing out on the television when all of a sudden a channel  turns to a breaking news broadcast for people who have been kidnapped or went missing.

" A kidnapping?, I wonder who was kidnapped?" Téa asks concerned.

" Then why don't we keep watching and find out." Duke replies sounding mildly interested to know as well.

They then turned their attention back to the television and they see in the background that the reporters are at Kaiba Corp in Seto's office.

" Wait a second why are they at Kaiba Corp what could have happened there?" Tristan questions with much confusion.

( In the news broadcast)

" About a half an hour ago a kidnapping had commenced at the Kaiba Corp business building, as you can see behind me...." The reporter had started.

( out of the news broadcast)

" Whoa.... Who could have caused that much damage?! Duke exclaims.

" I think I might know of someone...." Tristan deadpans.

" Who?" Duke replies troubled.

" His name is Volt, we just met him a few days ago and Téa, Tristan, Yuge and I already know the kind of damage dat he can create." Joey informs.

" But what would Volt want at Kaiba Corp?" Téa questions puzzled.

( in the news broadcast)

" Here we are on the scene with the one person that had happened to be walking into the room when the kidnapping had happened.

( out of the news broadcast )

When the cameramen had moved to show who had seen what happened, Mokuba was the one that was being interviewed.

" Mokuba?!?" Yugi shouts in exasperation.

" Then dat means Kaiba was da one who was "CEOnapped"!" Joey commented.

" Really man... CEOnapped?" Tristan antagonized Duke joining in with him.

" Guys this is no time to be joking around!" Téa scolded.

" Yeah! This is really bad, if it was Volt that kidnapped Kaiba and Kaiba took the Crystal a few days ago.... not only will Kaiba be in danger but our world will be as well. Who knows what Volt will do if he takes the Crystal from Kaiba." Yugi vocalizes making the dire situation that much more apparent.

With Seto and Blaze before the kiddnapping occurred....

Seto's POV:

A few days have passed since I had obtained the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal and I have been sitting in my office all day examining it. I wonder though,where and when did it come from?

While studying said Crystal over again I ask Blaze my new formed question. I have a good feeling this is going to be detailed and overwhelming.

Blaze's POV:

" Blaze may I ask you something that I feel is an important question?" Asked my human acquaintance.

' Depends what is the question or questions about?' I countered a question with a question.

" It's about the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal."

Interesting, I never would have thought that he would have developed an interest in my Crystal, but I will answer his question or questions nonetheless.