Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1

Current location/time: Kame Game Shop, 19:42 PM , "Yesterday". (or 7:42 PM for those who don't know military style time)
( A/N: lol just for added suspense and Idk I'm bored.)

Yugi's POV:

My friends and I have finally returned to my Grandpa's Game shop, I take out the odd Crystal from my pocket and try to set it on the counter in front of me.

To my surprise however the strange Crystal begins to levitate as if to say "I refuse to stay".
This gets me wondering is Pharaoh right about it having some sort of power?

Teá's POV:

We got to Yugi's grandpa's game shop and I saw Yugi pulling the Crystal out of his pocket and place on the counter, what I wasn't expecting was for it to start floating above the surface. Maybe there is some sort of mysterious other power... the question is.... is it more or less powerful than that of Yugi's Millennium puzzle?

( time skip to later that night..)

Yugi's POV: (dreaming)

(A/N: the dream will be in italics as not to confuse you the reader.)

I was wandering through a dense forest in what appeared to be in the middle of the night. The moon the only thing that allows me to see though the low branches of the trees that grow here.

I was walking for a while dodging a bush every now and then, when I saw the light of a small clearing not to far ahead. Once I reached the clearing, I was expecting to see maybe a lake or meadow.

Instead it was huge stone tower that rose what looks like to be the height of the very sky itself, at the very top a huge gaping hole was seen. Most likely the wear of the tower through many years of punishment from weather and gravity itself.

I ventured further into the clearing closer toward the tower. That's when I hear it; the sound of what I thought was the old structure beginning to collapse.

In fear of the ancient looking tower falling over in my direction I start to head in the opposite direction to safety until  I hear that noise again, followed by the faint reverberation of a roar like pandemonium. ( dream end )

( time skip to before school )

Still Yugi's POV:

I awoke with a start vaguely remembering my dream from last night the only thing I remember was the sound of roaring.

Not putting anymore thought to it, I start to get ready for the school day ahead of me.

( mini time skip)

I walk down the stairs to my grandpa's game shop and I spot my grandpa looking at something in his hands with a look of awe and wonder. I decide to look over at what has caught his attention. Then I realize that I forgot the strange Crystal down here last night.

3rd POV:

"Hey Grandpa!" Greets Yugi while he walks to the front counter where his grandpa stands Crystal in hand. Yugi's grandfather looks over and replies, " Good morning, Yugi."

He then looks back at the Crystal with confusion and the lingering look of awe and asks, "Say Yugi?"

"Yes Grandpa?" Replies Yugi with a worried look.

" Where did this crystal come from and more importantly how was it levitating above the counter surface?"

Not sure how to answer his grandpa's question, he goes over to him and says while taking the Crystal.